The Serie A Thread

Steve

On a separate note though -

Oh how I wish we signed Pirlo when he was a free-agent! -_-

Pirlo NEEDS two central midfielders around him to perform his best. He is a genius, but one that rarely defends.

On a separate note, when did you become Scottish? :blink: I could have sworn you were English the other day..

Pirlo NEEDS two central midfielders around him to perform his best. He is a genius, but one that rarely defends.

On a separate note, when did you become Scottish? :blink: I could have sworn you were English the other day..

and dont forget Brazilian once aswell hahahaha

Records always come to an end, they were never gonna get back from 2-1. Tbh they didn't look that great, i reckon we can go there and win too.

That's right, but to be fair, even if Juventus had been unbeaten more than 58 games they would have achieved a record no way comparable to Milan's one. Rossoneri played 2 years in a row Serie A(stronger than today by far) and Champions League(2 editions, 23 matches, only a lost against Ol.Marseille), by contrast, Juve didn't play european cups last year, and now that they do it, they meet some problems in Champions League.

Juventus are doing more than they expected at the beginning of Conte's appointment, but at any rate they deserve to be considered a great team.

Their place has always been on the top of the table, and they were there before the match and still are after it.

Another arrogant Juve fan. :wank2: No club comes close to Juve's conceited self-entitlement, it literally oozes through the chairman, manager, players and supporters. Bologna's ghost goal? 'It was of no consequence and even if it was scored, Juve still would have won.' Courtesy of the Juve chairman. Stramaccioni? 'Well he is tactically carefree.' Piss off.

How many teams have never been relegated from Serie A? Only one.

El Shawaawry is a class player, i used to think he was some over hyped kid, when i watched him play for Italy he was poor. But i watched some serie a games and he's been class, i watched the full game with AC Milan Vs Lazio the other week when they lost 3-2, El Shawaawry was epic, isn't he only 20 too?, he's got some future.

Hopefully Juve will be tested this year now. Inter have had 2 disastrous seasons since winning the UCL and Jose leaving them but they now seem to have a manager they can relate to and who they want to work for. He's young, brave, charismatic. He's one of them. I think they see some Mourinho in him and maybe feel they can go places in the next few years. Juve have shown that their dominance was coming to an end with a few lucky wins and not being great in Europe, even yesterday they were getting lucky. How the lino didn't see the offside i'll never know. Be nice if Inter can mount a challenge again.

Another arrogant Juve fan. :wank2: No club comes close to Juve's conceited self-entitlement, it literally oozes through the chairman, manager, players and supporters. Bologna's ghost goal? 'It was of no consequence and even if it was scored, Juve still would have won.' Courtesy of the Juve chairman. Stramaccioni? 'Well he is tactically carefree.' Piss off.

How many teams have never been relegated from Serie A? Only one.

It's just one win, Inter scum. Don't get too happy, soon you will be back to being mid-table like you have always been.

Well, I can post 30 photos of of Scudetto winners but you will NEVER be able to. Admit it you'd kill to be like us.

I can also post all the photos of Inter being relegated into Serie B.

And here they are:

If you clicked on the spoiler tag expecting photos, you damn idiot. They don't exist, go home.