The Serie A Thread

Steve

Juventus and Moggi has been condamned repetedly, from many different courts. Moggi, for what he's done, was even disbarred. Continuous attempts to demonstrate an own innocence just smirching other people, such as the phone tapping fake between De Santis and Facchetti, which it had been ruining more Juventus that, despite continuous stance in order to get what you would have won at that times, has kept a considerable distance from Moggi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThY9CUkBJPshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPTQ3llIwMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokKopncWgY

http://www.football-...guardiola-talks

Plenty of rumours going about that Milan are aiming to get Guardiola to replace Allegri.

Good move by Milan, they've got good youth facilities from what i've heard and I'm sure Pep will help them become a stronger team in the long term if he's interested in moving to Italy.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! Was really hoping for a Napoli win. Would have made things really interesting in Serie A.

And wonder how long more Milan are gonna stick with Allegri.

Must be hard for Allegri, he's not exactly the most talented manager out there..and then he finds out Milan's two key players have left the club due to debt problems.

He's only got one striker to work with in El Shaarawy..cause Pato is unfit half the time and Robinho/Pazzini aren't exactly consistent.

I reckon he'll get time at Milan cause everyone expected a big transition phase with Carlo moving on..and quite a few of the older star players leaving/retiring.

Must be hard for Allegri, he's not exactly the most talented manager out there..and then he finds out Milan's two key players have left the club due to debt problems.

He's only got one striker to work with in El Shaarawy..cause Pato is unfit half the time and Robinho/Pazzini aren't exactly consistent.

I reckon he'll get time at Milan cause everyone expected a big transition phase with Carlo moving on..and quite a few of the older star players leaving/retiring.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the Milan board share the same thoughts as you there. Think it's difficult for any managers to manage Milan now in their current circumstances but as you pointed out, Allegri is not the best of managers to begin with anyway. Maybe a new face at the helm may help to turn things around.

There is only place for one team on the top of the Serie A, and that team has throughout history been Juventus.

Probably true, but in Europe, Milan have been better by far.

Actually, Juventus are increasing their confidence match by match. They need to plug thier gaps just completing their line-up with 2/3 great players who are also humble to be available to Conte's choices.

SERIE A, DAY 8

Juventus-Napoli 2-0 (Caceres 80', Pogba 82')

Lazio-Milan 3-2 (Hernanes 25', Candreva 41', Klose 49', De Jong 61', El Sharaawy 79')

Cagliari-Bologna 1-0 (Nainggolan 61')

Atalanta-Siena 2-1 (Reginaldo 59', Cigarini 63', Bonaventura 83')

Chievo-Fiorentina 1-1 (Thereau 17', Rodriguez 18')

Inter-Catania 2-0 (Cassano 28', Palacio 85')

Palermo-Torino 0-0

Parma-Sampdoria 2-1 (Amauri 36' pen., 52', Eder pen. 81')

Udinese-Pescara 1-0 (Maicosuel 53')

Genoa-Roma 2-4 ( Kucka 7', Jankovic 15', Totti 27', Osvaldo 44', Osvaldo 55', Lamela 83')

Milan are, at best, a Europa league team this season. Why would Pep go there?

He rebuilt Barca when they were struggling a bit. It would be a massive challenge and i am sure he would be interested. Milan is a club with a ton of history so i am sure he would consider it plus there are rumors that he loved living in Italy when he played there for a few years.