The Serie A Thread

Steve

I can also post all the photos of Inter being relegated into Serie B.

And here they are:

If you clicked on the spoiler tag expecting photos, you damn idiot. They don't exist, go home.

Exactly, you don't get relegated and you don't win titles, you are the definition of a mid-table team.

Exactly, you don't get relegated and you don't win titles -----> Mid-table Team.

Are you thick or just blind? Three E U R O P E A N Cups. Trips check 'em. Is the photographic evidence I provided to complicated for your neolithic mind to decipher?

But of course mid-table mediocrity and European Champions status pales in comparison to this trophy:

06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg

Look at Del Piero, I've never seen a bigger smile in all my life, he is absolutely ecstatic over winning the grueling Serie B.

Fuck I'd sure rather be winning the Serie B over three European Cups if it makes Del Piero that happy.

Are you thick or just blind? Three E U R O P E A N Cups. Trips check 'em. Is the photographic evidence I provided to complicated for your neolithic mind to decipher?

But of course mid-table mediocrity and European Champions status pales in comparison to this trophy:

Look at Del Piero, I've never seen a bigger smile in all my life, he is absolutely ecstatic over winning the grueling Serie B.

Fuck I'd sure rather be winning the Serie B over three European Cups if it makes Del Piero that happy.

What does those cups have to do with being a mid-table team? So you had world class squads in three season during your 100 years or so, you still finished mid-table 80% of the time. While we won the title 30 times and were runner-ups for 20 times.

Your 'point' about winning the serie B has absolutely no meaning.

What does those cups have to do with being a mid-table team? So you had world class squads in three season during your 100 years or so, you still finished mid-table 80% of the time. While we won the title 30 times and were runner-ups for 20 times.

Your 'point' about winning the serie B has absolutely no meaning.

What kind of argument is that? You've won 28 times and get your facts right in 115 years you've not won the Serie A 87 times. Running up second doesn't mean shit. You're an idiot. For the so called god-tier team which belongs on the top of the table you've failed more times than you've suceeded. You're club is a failure. You should be ashamed and kill yourself.

A team is only as talanted as their last game. Inter won their last game, did Juventus?

What kind of argument is that? You've won 28 times and get your facts right in 115 years you've not won the Serie A 87 times. Running up second doesn't mean shit. You're an idiot. For the so called god-tier team which belongs on the top of the table you've failed more times than you've suceeded. You're club is a failure. You should be ashamed and kill yourself.

A team is only as talanted as their last game. Inter won their last game, did Juventus?

Obviously your arguing just for the sake of arguing. Your comments are completely illogical and frankly you are making a fool of yourself. I'll save you further embarrassment: this conversation is over.

Looks like Andrea Stramaccioni is increasingly improving as a manager. His tactics are coming off especially in the big games, Inters squad isn't the most talented group in Serie A but they're playing together as a team and getting results. Hes got a versatile squad of players and hes using them to good effect.

Obviously your arguing just for the sake of arguing. Your comments are completely illogical and frankly you are making a fool of yourself. I'll save you further embarrassment: this conversation is over.

YOU SAID THAT JUVENTUS' RIGHTFUL PLACE WAS TOP OF SERIE A SO WHY HAVEN'T THEY WON EVERY SINGLE YEAR FOR THE PAST 115 YEARS?

Oh? You think you're better than me? You think you're too good to debate with me? Well fuck you, you fucking cholo.You've got nothing, you're the embarassment, go home.

Anyone else fancy Inter to possibly win the league this year? Supposing their start has been great compared to last season.

They could nick it, but they will have to improve their defense a lot. Their leaky defense has been their main problem since mo's departure.

They could nick it, but they will have to improve their defense a lot. Their leaky defense has been their main problem since mo's departure.

They have only conceded 2 in the last 8 games I think (well thats what I read). Since they've played 3 at the back that is anyway. They have brilliant defenders tbh, always have in the last few years.

Don't like either Juve or Inter but I'd still put my money on Juve. They've lost a game, so what. Still the strongest team in the league. They did mess up by not buying a class striker though. It would be nice if Napoli managed to surprise but I don't see it happening.

Roma finally managed to hold on to a lead. Totti remains class, he's even better than he's been the past two years. Lamela has been great as well, top talent.

While Lazio lost 4-0. The Roman derby next week will probably be some game.

They're defence has been very strong this season. Juan, Ranocchia and Samuel have all been great. Cambiasso's been providing great protection as well along with Gargano/Mudingayi. They lack proper cover though. But they will get stronger in other areas when all those injured return.

Ok Inter have conceded more than 2 goals in their last 8 games. They've conceded 5 in the last 8 games. Still they are producing results and winning games. Haven't lost away in the league yet, interesting to see how long that lats.