The Serie A Thread

Steve

They have only conceded 2 in the last 8 games I think (well thats what I read). Since they've played 3 at the back that is anyway. They have brilliant defenders tbh, always have in the last few years.

They're defence has been very strong this season. Juan, Ranocchia and Samuel have all been great. Cambiasso's been providing great protection as well along with Gargano/Mudingayi. They lack proper cover though. But they will get stronger in other areas when all those injured return.

I agree, on paper their defense looks very good, but on the field they look shaky, by Italian standards at least. They've actually conceded 10 goals in the 10 Serie A matches so far which is too much, imo, considering that only 3 of these matches were 'tough'.

I agree, on paper their defense looks very good, but on the field they look shaky, by Italian standards at least. They've actually conceded 10 goals in the 10 Serie A matches so far which is too much, imo, considering that only 3 of these matches were 'tough'.

It's 10 in 11 to be precise, 5 clean sheets. Which is only 2 more than Juve.

Really think Moratti sees the bigger picture with Stramaccioni. He just needs financial backing like what Mourinho got to spend 30 million on a certain 30 year old (Milito) and 15-20 million for Sniedjer etc. I really like Stramaccioni and hope he eventually comes to the PL, don't really follow Serie A but I've seen a improvement in Inter since he took over.

It's 10 in 11 to be precise, 5 clean sheets. Which is only 2 more than Juve.

Yeah but you really need to see the teams that those goals were conceded against and the fashion of the goals. And tbf, Juve have had to play with very weakened squads on 3-4 occasions already because of the CL and because their bench just isn't anywhere near the starting 11. When Juve have their best team on the pitch, they are almost always a nightmare to break down, can't honestly say the same about inter.

Yeah but you really need to see the teams that those goals were conceded against and the fashion of the goals. And tbf, Juve have had to play with very weakened squads on 3-4 occasions already because of the CL and because their bench just isn't anywhere near the starting 11. When Juve have their best team on the pitch, they are almost always a nightmare to break down, can't honestly say the same about inter.

Very true but if Juve get any major injuries to either Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Gionvinco, Chiellieni, Buffon etc they will be in a spot of bother. They have a few decent players that aren't in their first XI constantly but not much. Conte prefers to use his same XI every week, will ultimately cost them this year I reckon, especially if they go far in the CL. They are very hard to break down though as I seen in the game we drew with them but they aren't as great as people think considering Milan sell their best players nearly every 2 seasons so they can't build their team around their best players, Napoli are doing well but are basically new comers to the top 4-6 places compared to the rest plus Roma and Inter are rebuilding. Florentina could surprise a lot of people this year though.

Anyway I think Inter will finish top 4 at least this year and continue rebuilding, they won't be a major force yet unless they spend big and get a lot of quality in January but I don't see them spending too big. Maybe they will sign Paulinho as the rumors are but I don't think they will get much others in.

Really think Moratti sees the bigger picture with Stramaccioni. He just needs financial backing like what Mourinho got to spend 30 million on a certain 30 year old (Milito) and 15-20 million for Sniedjer etc. I really like Stramaccioni and hope he eventually comes to the PL, don't really follow Serie A but I've seen a improvement in Inter since he took over.

Stramaccioni is a young, talented manager who has provided Inter with some fresh ideas. I liked the fact that Moratti decided to promote someone from within the club rather than go sign another experienced manager like Rafa etc.

He should do well at Inter with the current squad at his disposal..and he brings the added benefit of knowing all the Inter youth players from his victorious run in the prestigious NextGen series.

Very true but if Juve get any major injuries to either Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Gionvinco, Chiellieni, Buffon etc they will be in a spot of bother. They have a few decent players that aren't in their first XI constantly but not much. Conte prefers to use his same XI every week, will ultimately cost them this year I reckon, especially if they go far in the CL. They are very hard to break down though as I seen in the game we drew with them but they aren't as great as people think considering Milan sell their best players nearly every 2 seasons so they can't build their team around their best players, Napoli are doing well but are basically new comers to the top 4-6 places compared to the rest plus Roma and Inter are rebuilding. Florentina could surprise a lot of people this year though.

Anyway I think Inter will finish top 4 at least this year and continue rebuilding, they won't be a major force yet unless they spend big and get a lot of quality in January but I don't see them spending too big. Maybe they will sign Paulinho as the rumors are but I don't think they will get much others in.

That is an excellent point. I think the current Juve side is indeed overrated because 1) the level of the Serie A has dropped enormously and 2) because of what they achieved last season. In fact, at the start of last season, Juve, with a squad very similar to the one they have now, were tipped to finish outside the top 3 by every pundit in Italy. What Juventus achieved last season was greatly influenced by spirit and the tactical genius that is Conte.

Juventus has scored another irregular goal. Despite this, Inter can't complain because of the recent "benefits" given from referees.

I would be pleased to see only 5/6 teams play an own championship, so that we see if they amuse themselves.

You remember only Juve benefits but don't remember Juve episodes anti Juve, you are usual anti-juventino

That's right, but to be fair, even if Juventus had been unbeaten more than 58 games they would have achieved a record no way comparable to Milan's one. Rossoneri played 2 years in a row Serie A(stronger than today by far) and Champions League(2 editions, 23 matches, only a lost against Ol.Marseille), by contrast, Juve didn't play european cups last year, and now that they do it, they meet some problems in Champions League.

Juventus are doing more than they expected at the beginning of Conte's appointment, but at any rate they deserve to be considered a great team.

you know just to give against juve, you are obsessed, Milan play many match without his coach? No.

We play without conte, disqualified of trying to stop juve, as always, disqualified without evidence.

you know just to give against juve, you are obsessed, Milan play many match without his coach? No.

We play without conte, disqualified of trying to stop juve, as always, disqualified without evidence.

Hes just trying to say that Milan had a better record in terms of games and the fact the league was harder back then which you can't deny. Juve's record was also still incredible though.

Another arrogant Juve fan. :wank2: No club comes close to Juve's conceited self-entitlement, it literally oozes through the chairman, manager, players and supporters. Bologna's ghost goal? 'It was of no consequence and even if it was scored, Juve still would have won.' Courtesy of the Juve chairman. Stramaccioni? 'Well he is tactically carefree.' Piss off.

How many teams have never been relegated from Serie A? Only one.

juventus chairman is arrogant?

and moratti what is?

he want a title of 2006, but, surprise, inter is guilty, did you know?

read here, that si good for you

official documents

http://download.ju29...ra_illecito.pdf

but in 2006 you have hidden all, and now is prescribed

I can post three photos of the European Championship, can you?

inter64_display_image.jpg?1339039272

inter_campioni_1965_1.jpg

Celebration-Inter-Milan.jpg

Not bad for middle table scum.

we won in 1985 and 1996...and lost 3 finals, we played 3 consecutive final...

I can also post all the photos of Inter being relegated into Serie B.

And here they are:

If you clicked on the spoiler tag expecting photos, you damn idiot. They don't exist, go home.

read up

Are you thick or just blind? Three E U R O P E A N Cups. Trips check 'em. Is the photographic evidence I provided to complicated for your neolithic mind to decipher?

But of course mid-table mediocrity and European Champions status pales in comparison to this trophy:

06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg

Look at Del Piero, I've never seen a bigger smile in all my life, he is absolutely ecstatic over winning the grueling Serie B.

Fuck I'd sure rather be winning the Serie B over three European Cups if it makes Del Piero that happy

You've won 28 30 times

repeat the story...

played unfairly, but we won, other trophy in bacheca

w1at3yt5y96906656.jpg

tumblr_m4n2928PAD1rwkiq1o1_500.jpg

inter is a little fleck

juventus chairman is arrogant?

and moratti what is?

he want a title of 2006, but, surprise, inter is guilty, did you know?

read here, that si good for you

official documents

http://download.ju29...ra_illecito.pdf

but in 2006 you have hidden all, and now is prescribed

we won in 1985 and 1996...and lost 3 finals, we played 3 consecutive final...

read up

played unfairly, but we won, other trophy in bacheca

inter is a little fleck

Of course Inter cheated I'm not an idiot but at least the club was dumb as fuck and was caught. Juventus can't even cheat properly.