The Serie A Thread

Steve

Please, ban them

I came here to see how english people see our football, and to talk about it, not to read the same old sh*t of italian fans who can only dispute and insult their mothers and teams.

In addition, even if only virtually, we're not in italy, we're just guests and this behavior is not right toward you that allow us to stay here

A te chi ti ha chiamato?

Please, ban them

I came here to see how english people see our football, and to talk about it, not to read the same old sh*t of italian fans who can only dispute and insult their mothers and teams.

In addition, even if only virtually, we're not in italy, we're just guests and this behavior is not right toward you that allow us to stay here

The staff will debate what disciplinary action will be taken, thank you for your concern.

AWWW YEA

Inter defeat AC Milan. AWW YEA

Seen this on twitter and was delighted. Andrea Stramaccioni has had a decent start so far this season, will he break the bad luck curse at Inter and last longer than his predecessors in the last 2 seasons? Time will tell but he needs time and money to invest into their team. Hes brought a lot of the successful NextGen squad players in to the squad and the loanees that have done well but they still need special players similar to Sneidjer and Cassano. I see thats why they wanted Lucas Moura in the summer.

Seen this on twitter and was delighted. Andrea Stramaccioni has had a decent start so far this season, will he break the bad luck curse at Inter and last longer than his predecessors in the last 2 seasons? Time will tell but he needs time and money to invest into their team. Hes brought a lot of the successful NextGen squad players in to the squad and the loanees that have done well but they still need special players similar to Sneidjer and Cassano. I see thats why they wanted Lucas Moura in the summer.

I think Morratti sees the bigger picture this time and Stramaccioni has his support. He is a young manager but he seems to have the support of the older players like Samuel, Cambiasso and Zanetti; unlike another young red headed manager with a rapsy voice.

Cassano looks happy and that is always a great thing. For once he looks at home in a team.

I think Morratti sees the bigger picture this time and Stramaccioni has his support. He is a young manager but he seems to have the support of the older players like Samuel, Cambiasso and Zanetti; unlike another young red headed manager with a rapsy voice.

Cassano looks happy and that is always a great thing. For once he looks at home in a team.

Yeah, hes (Cassano) an Inter fan so I'd imagine he's trying as hard as he really, really can to look at home in their team.

And yeah I agree that Morratti is seeing the bigger picture looking at some of the European clubs who produce the majority of their teams using their academies and buying young talented players playing them more like Barca, Athletic Bilbao, Arsenal (kind of) rather than spending bucketloads of money buying established players. Not saying thats the wrong way to go around it but with the new FFP rules coming in it could be key in the future for all clubs looking to buy players.

Another impressive result for Napoli yesterday, beating Udinese 2-1 at San Paolo. They have matched Juventus stride for stride so far, both have won 6 and drew 1 of their first seven league games. And after the international break, they go head-to-head in Turin. Will be a big test for Napoli to see if they really have the credentials and are the real deal to challenge Juventus for the Scudetto this season.

No, I remember Calciopoli ;)

without posting videos, articles, ecc.

juventus acquitted, not guilty

season 2004-2005 not altered, all correct

season 2005-2006 not investigated

on moratti and inter:

http://download.ju29ro.com/files/palazzi_inter_era_illecito.pdf

is an official sentence.

good read ;)

without posting videos, articles, ecc.

juventus acquitted, not guilty

season 2004-2005 not altered, all correct

season 2005-2006 not investigated

on moratti and inter:

http://download.ju29...ra_illecito.pdf

is an official sentence.

good read ;)

Juventus and Moggi has been condamned repetedly, from many different courts. Moggi, for what he's done, was even disbarred. Continuous attempts to demonstrate an own innocence just smirching other people, such as the phone tapping fake between De Santis and Facchetti, which it had been ruining more Juventus that, despite continuous stance in order to get what you would have won at that times, has kept a considerable distance from Moggi.