LDN Blue

Arbeloa starting before Azpi .... :doh:

azpi wasnt much better in the 2nd half though ^^.

spain were rubbish. only iniesta was decent. they looked really tired...brazil always one step ahead of them. dont think this means anything in terms of WC.

LOL I fucking loved seeing Spain get humiliated and destroyed. Apart from some players, I dislike their team and their quite boring Tiki Taka. I really like seeing those precious god complex divas Xavi, Iniesta and Biscuits lose and lose badly. Also, you just can't dislike Brazil! When they're up and going you as a football fan just can't help but he sucked in and cheer for them. By far the most likeable team in the world. Also some hate Neymar and while I dislike the diving side of his game I love to see it when he turns it on and plays big on the big stage. Great to see. I hope he does this at the world cup. I told you Luiz is a great defender. He is on the cusp of being World Class. He will be one of the best in the world under Jose.

Watch the fuck out next year for Brazil. They are the ones to beat and with Neymar, Oscar, Lucas, etc only getting better they are looking unstoppable.

spain were rubbish. only iniesta was decent. they looked really tired...brazil always one step ahead of them. dont think this means anything in terms of WC.

Well you could blame him for the 3rd goal but he just came on its really hard .. plus it wasnt fully his fault .

Saved a goal when Neymar was on the ball later on.

When he came on Spain were already pretty much defeated anyways..

Congrats Brazil! Really happy for Luiz and Oscar.

I actually liked Aragones' Spain back in 2008, they weren't depending too much on the Barca factor. Del Bosque is an idiot: The Arbeloa thing + having options like a treble-winning Martinez, really effective players like Cazorla and Silva but yet he still depends on Busquets, a tired Xavi and Pedro.

By the way, why hasn't anyone mentioned how overrated Pedro is? He's more overrated than most Manure players.

Congrats Brazil! Really happy for Luiz and Oscar.

I actually liked Aragones' Spain back in 2008, they weren't depending too much on the Barca factor. Del Bosque is an idiot: The Arbeloa thing + having options like a treble-winning Martinez, really effective players like Cazorla and Silva but yet he still depends on Busquets, a tired Xavi and Pedro.

By the way, why hasn't anyone mentioned how overrated Pedro is? He's more overrated than most Manure players.

I actually didn't notice anyone rating Pedro very highly..

Brazil winning doesn't surprised me. I said it after the semi-final.

From some matches I've seen, Brazil was the most motivated team. Pressing a lot, playing rough, that showed they wanted to win.

Spain it was the opposite, from the two matches I've seen, they were playing at walking pace, Xavi and Iniesta were doing nearly nothing defensively.

Xavi level is falling since two three years, he played too many matches with infiltration, not healing properly the minor injuries he had.

Stayed up till 3:00 AM - was worth it. Brazil were spot on with tactics and their defensive line were solid. Like previous posters have said - I'm happy that Spain's dominance is on the fall. Neymar was very positive this match, might have been theatrical BUT he didn't fall without a reason. Parabens!