Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had that feeling, but with Carlo gone, that feel has become a lot weaker. I'd rather see Hamsik then Kaka though.

I'd rather see Hamsik, Aguero, Modric, Pastore, Nasri all over Kaka :P But... I still feel he will end up here despite Carlo gone.. I mean they just signed Altintop and Sahin ... and Ozil is doing great for them... where will he even play lol...

if we had to pick a CAM from RM, i would prefer Canales over Kaka... The lads been bench warming all season and he had be a much cheaper option as well... We could even try a year long loan deal for him !!! Nice technique and has a good eye for a pass...

if we had to pick a CAM from RM, i would prefer Canales over Kaka... The lads been bench warming all season and he had be a much cheaper option as well... We could even try a year long loan deal for him !!! Nice technique and has a good eye for a pass...

I heard he's off to Villarreal for £8million :doh:

I'd rather see Hamsik, Aguero, Modric, Pastore, Nasri all over Kaka :P But... I still feel he will end up here despite Carlo gone.. I mean they just signed Altintop and Sahin ... and Ozil is doing great for them... where will he even play lol...

Just from the mere thing that he's available to buy and that he is(was) a world class player shouldn't mean we must buy him...huge wages, bad form, injure prone and 29. I believe we've got enough of this kind of players...<_<

Something new ?

Just forget about the transfers but stick around. I am sure you won't have any heartaches. you know how our club deals with this things called Player transfers. ...and Ohhh I forgot, we don't even have a manager.

Do you think we will sign him?

Who else do you think we will sign?

I believe we will. I give it 70%

Lukaku too, though he'll probably be sent on a loan back to Anderlecht, 65% I say.

As for the other players,

Our board probably waits our new manager and then they'll decide. We'll probably go for either Hamsik or Pastore or Snejider or someone similar. Who knows, summer transfer period lasts quite some time.

neymar, lukaku, willian and VDW , as of now these 4 are linked

The bolded is the only player that should top our priority list. others we can conveniently do without. get me VDW, 2 natural wingers, a creative mf and a backup goalie please

The bolded is the only player that should top our priority list. others we can conveniently do without. get me VDW, 2 natural wingers, a creative mf and a backup goalie please

We should get a manager first...then reconsider out transfer targets.

We should get a manager first...then reconsider out transfer targets.

But we don't need a manager to recognize the key areas that needs strengthening in our squad. The manager situation will become clearer after the turkey vs Belgium game

But we don't need a manager to recognize the key areas that needs strengthening in our squad. The manager situation will become clearer after the turkey vs Belgium game

Indeed we don't, but we do need a manager to give his opinion on players we could sign. He is the one that will work with them after all. Do you seriously think that our board just wishes to bring only the names we were linked with in the press? There could be some transfers they are keeping silent of and are still thinking about. Don't forget how long is the summer transfer period and the fact that we signed Torres at January 31st at 23:59 basically.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You