Neymar

the wes

Hahaha, I just want him to sign for all the videos you'd make :D

Haha thanksyay.gif I still will go mental when he signs.. I mean this will be bigger than any signing for me. Been watching him for 3 years And when I saw his debut against Corinthians I wanted him straight away! :) I may make a 3 hour compilation on him, jk! LOL. happy.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha thanksyay.gif I still will go mental when he signs.. I mean this will be bigger than any signing for me. Been watching him for 3 years And when I saw his debut against Corinthians I wanted him straight away! :) I may make a 3 hour compilation on him, jk! LOL. happy.gif

Hahaha fair enough then! I hope he does sign then :lol:

Hmmm... and that is Ray's official twitter account.

truebluecfc1905 adrian hanna

@RayWilk who do u think Chelsea will bring in this summer

24 May

in reply to ↑

@RayWilk

Ray Wilkins

@truebluecfc1905 Big shouts going for Neymar to be first on Chelsea's hit list. Although they need a manager first!

You are an idiot, again and again you spout shit that clearly sums up your knowledge of English Football. When Rooney was around seventeen, Newcastle constantly finished in the upper half on the league, so they're fucking shit. Wigan, Fulham and Bolton are shit are they? You're forgetting that we were easily beaten by Wigan 3-1 last year, etc. You constantly say things that reek of fucking stupidity like this (I remember one time you said you and your mates could score against Portsmouth's back four). Well if you can, stop talking shit and go out there and play! Idiot.

And how are so sure Neymar will become a football legend? There's been plenty of "next greatest footballers" and there's been plenty of flops who couldn't cut it for the top sides. 30 million quid for an unproven youngster is ludicrous and they really want us to pay this much, then we should be looking at Lukaku, who is much cheaper and is, in my opinion, the better striker.

"Idiot."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You