Neymar

the wes

Yes but what's the point in playing him wide when he's proven at Premier League level that he can cut it as a striker? And mind you, his goals have come against top teams as well, not relegation fodder.

If you want Neymar as your striker, then you can forget crossing and prepare for some trough balls ^^ Similar to Barcelona plays, and out team is not strong enough on that part. I'd rather keep him on wide and give him space and have a real striker like Torres picking up attention in the box and leaving space to Neymar.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want Neymar as your striker, then you can forget crossing and prepare for some trough balls ^^ Similar to Barcelona plays, and out team is not strong enough on that part. I'd rather keep him on wide and give him space and have a real striker like Torres picking up attention in the box and leaving space to Neymar.

Nah mate I was referring to Sturridge being played wide.

Nah mate I was referring to Sturridge being played wide.

Oh I see now. I was in a rush though. But what I said could be applied to Sturridge a bit too. He's hardly going to be the main striker next season, so wings are his :(

Oh I see now. I was in a rush though. But what I said could be applied to Sturridge a bit too. He's hardly going to be the main striker next season, so wings are his :(

It doesn't have to be that way though :

--------------------------Cech------------------------

Ivan/RB----- Alex/Luiz-------- Terry-------- Cole

-----------------Ramires----- Mikel------------------

Neymar ------------------------------------------Mata

--------------------Sturridge/Hamsik-----------------------

-------------------------Torres/Sturridge-------------------------

It doesn't have to be that way though :

--------------------------Cech------------------------

Ivan/RB----- Alex/Luiz-------- Terry-------- Cole

-----------------Ramires----- Mikel------------------

Neymar ------------------------------------------Mata

--------------------Sturridge/Hamsik-----------------------

-------------------------Torres/Sturridge-------------------------

A midfield of Ramirez and Mikel will get us where we want... sure

Im allways see those posts here and just cannot understand in what world do you guys live in...

Quote from the Mail:

"Chelsea target Neymar casts doubt over move to Europe by revealing he's set to become a father"

Is there any truth in that? Or is that just the work of a United fan working for the Mail?

Also, for all the talk of our amazing line up next season with Neymar, Aguero, Torres, Mata etc.. Is John Obi Mikel REALLY good enough to hold up that midfield?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386343/Chelsea-target-Neymar-casts-doubt-Europe-revealing-hes-set-father.html#ixzz1NMIWPZp2

Quote from the Mail:

" Chelsea target Neymar casts doubt over move to Europe by revealing he's set to become a father"

Is there any truth in that? Or is that just the work of a United fan working for the Mail?

Also, for all the talk of our amazing line up next season with Neymar, Aguero, Torres, Mata etc.. Is John Obi Mikel REALLY good enough to hold up that midfield?

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1NMIWPZp2

All assumption, and this article is like 2-3 weeks old... if it's his dream to play for Chelsea he will move here this year. It is a certain. It would be better for his child as well if he moves to England, for a better life.

A midfield of Ramirez and Mikel will get us where we want... sure

Im allways see those posts here and just cannot understand in what world do you guys live in...

No brainwaves from you then? Thought so.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You