the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

I am going to get a hairstyle like Neymar if we get him. :)

Just spoke to Lipton on twitter and apparently his people are pushing for the transfer, i know i aint brought in the best source but i thought ill get it out there for anyone who's intrested.

Whats his Twitter account I wouldnt mind following him?

Guest justin_3d

The 5 on the list are apparently Neymar, Lukaku, Van der Wiel, Willian and Modric. Dont know how true it is, and Neymar is the one Abramovich wants as main marquee

Neymar makes sense. Lukaku the same if you loan him back to the team, or Drogba leaving soon.

Van der Wiel, is a must!

Willian, don't know much of him. What he plays?

And Modric...nice, but i still like Pastore. :)

The 5 on the list are apparently Neymar, Lukaku, Van der Wiel, Willian and Modric. Dont know how true it is, and Neymar is the one Abramovich wants as main marquee

The 5 I'd name. Also Sanchez, Snejider and Mata are a possibility.

Guest justin_3d

we don't need 5 players, max 3 players.

neymar, creative midfielder and maybe right back/gk backup

Preatty much what i been saying all along.

Neymar, Pastore, and Van der Wiel, has been all i see needed.

Guest justin_3d

Who's going to play right wing? Kalou and Anelka are not good enough.

Sturridge of course. :)

Sturridge is not a winger.

Technically Anelka,Kalou,neymar are not wingers neither but they can play as a right/left wing forward. Besides I don't see how sturridge would bench a £50 million pound investment. The only way to play him in his right position is to change the formation to 442. However history has shown that 433 is our most effective formation.

Technically Anelka,Kalou,neymar are not wingers neither but they can play as a right/left wing forwar. Besides I don't see how sturridge would bench a £50 million pound investment. The only way to play him in his right position is to change the formation to 442. However history has proven that 433 is our best formation.

History has also proven that all managers who played 433 were sacked / left.

Just because we played Anelka and Kalou there in the past doesn't mean we have to keep doing it next year as well. And Drogba and Lampard are fringe players at best now, meaning the days of 433 at the Bridge should be over. Sturridge easily benches Torres on current form, desire, hunger by the way. But I know what you mean about their roles next year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You