Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO, Neymar has the potential to be as good as Messi. He's still 21 after all... doesn't get any fresher than 21 in my book.

Whether Neymar will fulfill his potential is, of course, yet to be seen, but he is already twice the player Robinho was. There is no chance he will turn into robinho because he's already a lot better than Robinho.

Hazard at the moment is better than Neymar, but Neymar IMO has a lot more potential. Compared to Neymar, Hazard's game is a bit one-dimensional.

IMO, Neymar has the potential to be as good as Messi. He's still 21 after all... doesn't get any fresher than 21 in my book.

Whether Neymar will fulfill his potential is, of course, yet to be seen, but he is already twice the player Robinho was. There is no chance he will turn into robinho because he's already a lot better than Robinho.

Hazard at the moment is better than Neymar, but Neymar IMO has a lot more potential. Compared to Neymar, Hazard's game is a bit one-dimensional.

One dimensional as in being able to play every position up front, has bags of skill, tremendous speed, very hard to dispossess without fouling and incredible long/short passing range?

If not, could you please point out how on earth is Hazard one dimensional.

Why lock it? This is one of the most spoken of players in football right now. Even though he goes to Barca there is much to say about him, now and in the future.

Indeed. That's why it was moved to football banter instead now.

One dimensional as in being able to play every position up front, has bags of skill, tremendous speed, very hard to dispossess without fouling and incredible long/short passing range?

If not, could you please point out how on earth is Hazard one dimensional.

How on earth did you read that Hazard is one-dimentional from "Compared to Neymar, Hazard's game is a bit one-dimensional."

His finishing is nowhere near Neymar's (even when comparing what they've done in lesser leagues). Neymar is a lot more creative as well.

I guess we will find out very soon.

How on earth did you read that Hazard is one-dimentional from "Compared to Neymar, Hazard's game is a bit one-dimensional."

His finishing is nowhere near Neymar's (even when comparing what they've done in lesser leagues). Neymar is a lot more creative as well.

I guess we will find out very soon.

Like I said, there's nothing one dimensional about hazard even WHEN you compare him to any young talent out there. I'm not going to say I've watched santos play but from everything I've seen in the Olympics and almost every brazil game, I have to add that bar a few nice glimpses there's nothing that suggested that he's more creative than Eden.

But like you said, we will see it very soon.

Like I said, there's nothing one dimensional about hazard even WHEN you compare him to any young talent out there. I'm not going to say I've watched santos play but from everything I've seen in the Olympics and almost every brazil game, I have to add that bar a few nice glimpses there's nothing that suggested that he's more creative than Eden.

Neymar is playing really badly for NT as of lately. Also, this year he's in bad form for Santos.

Fair enough. I've watched very little Santos myself and didn't think much of him for Brazil (still don't).

However, it'd be like getting Hazard before he joined Chelsea, still used to a completely different tempo and defending, and then expecting him to perform against an international side. So, it does not surprise me one bit when Neymar struggles against international defending, tempo, and especially officiating.

2012: Brazil (Serie A) - 17 matches, 14 goals, and 8 assists / Libertadores - 12 matches, 8 goals, and 3 assists

Pretty incredible numbers for a 20-year-old.

Haven't had much to say on Neymar joining Barca simply because the whole senario with who will Neymar join, has been a snorefest!

This article did make me smirk though, a little fuck you to Neymar from the Real Camp.

I agree, Bale is better but no way would I want us to front 80 million for his services. Not for anyone's services!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bale-transfer-manchester-united-city-1920054

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You