Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't Barca pay a first refusal fee of around £10m a while back? if so that would make the overall fee including all that nearer to £40m.

What? NO!

Barcelona payed 28mi euros and nothin more (they have promised two friendlies though).

There was a rumor going on that Barça payed 10mi euros to Neymar so he would promise to sign for them when he was free (after the WC 2014). However, this rumor totally faded away after the two Spanish giants fought to buy him on this transfer window, so I am guessing it is fake!

Anyways, had it been true, Barcelona would have payed 38mi euros, which is close to 32mi pounds.

Thank God! now at least the Torres transfer won't be the worse transfer in history.

predicting a massive let down..

I have said it from day one! Neymar will be the next Robinho! I am certain he is nothing more than a showpony!

Glad we dodged that bullet :)

Wait and see...

Wait and see...

No, you wait and see.. LOL. Who cares any way? He's not in our team, not in our league and we have a 1in 32 chance of playing them in CL.. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather a few aggressive German or Dutch players who have proved recently that "tikka takka" football is extremely overrated.

No, you wait and see.. LOL. Who cares any way? He's not in our team, not in our league and we have a 1in 32 chance of playing them in CL.. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather a few aggressive German or Dutch players who have proved recently that "tikka takka" football is extremely overrated.

What does it have to do with a player's ability?

I agree with everything you said there, but this has absolutely nothing to do wih someone's quality and talent. I guess you think Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Sanchez and Pedro are all overrated players because they play "tik-taka" then?

You are all saying he is going to be the New Robinho and that he is going to fail, but you dont watch him regularly, so dont go making conclusions about what you dont know!

Is there a chance he fails big time? Of course there is, but when you look at his personality and his talent, you realise it is very unlikely and it is a risk worth most clubs were willing to make (hence six clubs have officialy made a bid on him since 2011).

I said this inumerous times, we got Hazard and we are better of with the Belgian, but that doesnt mean I will stop apreciating great players just because they are playing for other clubs. I love watching Messi, Ibra, CR7, Gotze, Ribery, etc. Even if I am cheering for them to lose, I cant deny they put on quite a good show!

Above that, I do cheer for Brazilians, this is more than normal. I do want Lucas, Oscar, Hulk, Neymar, Hernanes, Sandro, T. Silva, Marcelo, Luiz, etc, to be playing at a high level so we can try to win the World Cup 2014!

This question for brazillians here who have seen Neymar the most. How is Neymar's persona like? I mean, can there be an ego clashes between Messi and him. Does he like to be the center of attraction or is he ok with being just a part of a team whose only motive is to pass the ball to messi. :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You