Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar on not joining other clubs but rather Barcelona..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/8748581/Brazil-s-Neymar-does-not-believe-England-can-win-2014-World-Cup

As for moving to Barcelona instead of Real Madrid, Manchester City or Chelsea, he said: "My family spoke to me about joining a club where you could not just win things but where there is stability.

"I didn't want to play for a team that changed its coach every season."

Liar, he is just making excuses to praise Barcelona!

The truth is that we only made two offers for him. One was in 2010 in that famous novela with Real Madrid and Santos and the other was last year before buying Oscar and Hazard (a bid of 40mi).

This summer he only had Barcelona offering an official bid and Real at the very last minute...

Watching Neymar yesterday against England, I couldn't help but marvel at the immense talent, skill and pure creativity..of his agent! It's just amazing how he's managed to secure him a move to Barcelona and for 30m as well!

Gary Linton @AlbaEspana

Neymar's release clause at Barcelona is €190M.

The 'total' fee paid to four different companies to sign Neymar was €57M.

The figure €57M for the transfer, €10M of that was already made a year ago as a pre-payment for Neymar.

Dermot Corrigan @dermotmcorrigan

Bartomeu: "There were no intermediaries, agents or middle-men. It's a little difficult to explain how the €57m shared between the 4 parties"

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Neymar yesterday against England, I couldn't help but marvel at the immense talent, skill and pure creativity..of his agent! It's just amazing how he's managed to secure him a move to Barcelona and for 30m as well!

Yeah, Moses > Neymar! :clap:

Neymar is wayyyy better than Moses...

no kidding

I know, but Choulo said Moses was better than Neymar once and he got a bunch of likes for posting that!

It is fine though, it only shows the lack of expertise people have around here, they all like to opinate in topics they know fuck all about...

I know, but Choulo said Moses was better than Neymar once and he got a bunch of likes for posting that!

It is fine though, it only shows the lack of expertise people have around here, they all like to opinate in topics they know fuck all about...

People really under-rate Neymar around here.

The reason for this is probably because of the media (also Youtube vids and fanboys) over-rating him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You