Neymar

the wes

Neymar father announced his son decided to go to Barcelona. Globo saying he signed a 5 year contract worth 7mi euros per season (plus bonuses).

Real's offer was of 35mi euros and 11mi/season (no bonuses), but the instability and unfriendly environment apperantly drove Neymar away from them. Also, rumors suggesting we made a bid of 40mi and 10.5mi/season last summer, but Santos and Neymar rejected any chance of leaving in 2012 (their centerary anniversary)...

Time to finally lock the thread!

Didn't his dad only say that Neymar chose the team that suits his style best? People are assuming it is Barcelona, but he didn't say that.

Globo says this:

"Neymar está decidido. Ele ouviu o coração. Até já está contando para os amigos. Ele escolheu o time que combina mais com o estilo dele. Não vou falar agora (que é o Barcelona), porque ele quer anunciar para a torcida do Santos. É para eles que o Neymar deve satisfação. E o anúncio deve ser amanhã (domingo), sim - disse o pai de Neymar."

*Neymar has decided. He has listened to his heart. He's even telling his friends already. He chose the club which fits his style. I won't tell it now (I won't even bother to translate this because it is an assumption), because he wants to announce it to Santos fans himself. Neymar owes them an explanation. And he should announce it tomorrow (sunday), yes - said Neymar's father.*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't his dad only say that Neymar chose the team that suits his style best? People are assuming it is Barcelona, but he didn't say that.

Globo says this:

"

Neymar está decidido. Ele ouviu o coração. Até já está contando para os amigos. Ele escolheu o time que combina mais com o estilo dele. Não vou falar agora (que é o Barcelona), porque ele quer anunciar para a torcida do Santos. É para eles que o Neymar deve satisfação. E o anúncio deve ser amanhã (domingo), sim - disse o pai de Neymar."

*Neymar has decided. He listened to his heart. He's even telling his friends already. He chose the club which fits his style. I won't tell it now (I won't even bother to translate this because it is an assumption), because he wants to announce it to Santos fans himself. Neymar owes them an explanation. And he should announce it tomorrow (sunday), yes - said Neymar's father.*

I was watching Vitória vs Internacional on Sportv and they announced it just as I posted, they even mentioned the thing I wrote about Chelsea. I didnt go to their website or anything...

Neymars instagram and twitter:

http://instagram.com/p/ZwXvcIxtnX/#

Google translated:

I'm Here reunited with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here ... It's not going to hold out until Monday ... My family and friends already know my decision. Monday I sign a contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos by these incredible nine years. My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. It is eternal! Only a club like Santos FC could give me everything I have lived on and off the field. I thank the wonderful fans who supported me fish even in the most difficult moments. Titles, goals, dribbling, celebrations and songs that fans created for me will be forever in my heart ... I made sure to play the match tomorrow in Brasilia. I want to have the opportunity to once again take the field with the "mantle" and hear the crowd scream my name ... as the hymn says, "it is an honor that not everyone can have ..." It is a different time for me, sad (farewell) and cheerful (new challenge). May God bless me in my choices ... And I'm always in Santos! # Toiss

Nothing new but words from the man himself confirming it.

He has one year left on his contract, it ends after the WC 2014.

Barcelona payed 28mi euros for Neymar and we payed 40mi euros for Hazard. Taking into consideration they are both at about the same level, it wasn't the worse of the deals Barcelona could have made...

Didn't Barca pay a first refusal fee of around £10m a while back? if so that would make the overall fee including all that nearer to £40m.

Gerard Deulofeu and Christian Tello. Are their chances of regular first team football with Barcelona now greatly diminished with the arrival of Neymar?

I will think that if they are good enough, players like Pedro and Sanchez are the ones to be worried. Depends how barca sees them

Well, at least this will stop the rubbish and annoying 'Neymar to Chelsea' stories!

And will lock this thread a bit later, giving people time to react and post his transfer to Barcelona.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You