Neymar

the wes

Certainly going to be a big player.

Those of you who doubted him before the tournament ... sorry you were probably wrong.

Yes he's a diver and I hate it too, but you have to admire his football abillity.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lmao, what a gif.

Hella old. Used to be about Cristiano Ronaldo.

I really can't wait to see Neymar in action for Barcelona. Very excited, I hope Chelsea draw Barcelona in the Champions League. It would be perfect given Mourinho's return, Neymar's arrival and the rivalry between the two clubs. I better forget about before I get too pumped for something that may not happen!

• 1 month later...

Even tho i can't stand Barcelona i love Neymar, he is unbelievable, the fact he has doubters astonishes me, he is going to be making people eat some serious humble pie this coming season and beyond.

He will be as good as Ronaldo and Messi (bold statement, but in 2007 Copa America i said Messi could be as good as Maradona, 2 years later that was the general opinion).

He is gold.

Even tho i can't stand Barcelona i love Neymar, he is unbelievable, the fact he has doubters astonishes me, he is going to be making people eat some serious humble pie this coming season and beyond.

He will be as good as Ronaldo and Messi (bold statement, but in 2007 Copa America i said Messi could be as good as Maradona, 2 years later that was the general opinion).

He is gold.

That settles it then.

I wasnt that big a fan of his before the Conferations Cup, but I had to admit he lived up to fight, scoring some brilliant goals and was so fast and skilled. I am not sure about some of the antics he pulls but he is a goal machine.I wouldnt have been upset had he joinedus instead. I will be interested to see how Messi and him play together...interesting one..

• 5 weeks later...

Bale = 40 minutes, 1 goal...Neymar = 4 games, 3 yellow cards...

Neymar = 4 games, 1 very important Supercup goal, 3 assists and best Barça player of the season so far (according to Tata).

Do you guys even watch hin before you criticize? Or you just think he is bad because he doesnt play for Chelsea?

It is one thing to not like him, but it is a bit stupid to say he is bad! You only need to watch the Confederations Cup...

Confederations cup should hold no room for refrence, Jozy Altidore shined against Spain in 2009. Barca have started slow yet are still in first, and that is mostly down to Cesc imo as hes been bloody brilliant.

Give them both a couple seasons to place judgement.

I watched every Barca game this season and I must say that I'm continuously memorized whenever he has the ball. Taking off the blue-tinted glasses for a sec, him and Isco are definitely the 2 best young talents in the world and will be the backbones for the Brazilian and Spanish National teams respectively for the next decade.

Neymar = 4 games, 1 very important Supercup goal, 3 assists and best Barça player of the season so far (according to Tata).

Do you guys even watch hin before you criticize? Or you just think he is bad because he doesnt play for Chelsea?

It is one thing to not like him, but it is a bit stupid to say he is bad! You only need to watch the Confederations Cup...

I swear some won't actually taken to players (not even Messi) until they are "Premier League proven".

Mata, Silva, Aguero, Cazorla and Ozil, use to get put down by Premier League proven diehards, and it still just doesn't sink in.

I swear some won't actually taken to players (not even Messi) until they are "Premier League proven".

Mata, Silva, Aguero, Cazorla and Ozil, use to get put down by Premier League proven diehards, and it still just doesn't sink in.

If Neymar plays brilliantly thos season and Brazil wins the World Cup, people here will stillmake excuses for not gibing him credit...

If Neymar plays brilliantly thos season and Brazil wins the World Cup, people here will stillmake excuses for not gibing him credit...

Probably something on the lines off anyone can do it in that Brazil team when their playing in their home country, completely neglecting the fact that being the host's hikes the pressure up ten fold.

It happens all over football (comments without thinking outside the box) another example Pep getting it easy at Barca, again not mentioning the fact the season before he took over the team finished 3rd, 20 points behind the Champions (even 10 behind Villareal) and a group full of ego's.

That's not the worse, there's the myth's about Jose, but ill be here all night if i started breaking those down.

Probably something on the lines off anyone can do it in that Brazil team when their playing in their home country, completely neglecting the fact that being the host's hikes the pressure up ten fold.

It happens all over football (comments without thinking outside the box) another example Pep getting it easy at Barca, again not mentioning the fact the season before he took over the team finished 3rd, 20 points behind the Champions (even 10 behind Villareal) and a group full of ego's.

That's not the worse, there's the myth's about Jose, but ill be here all night if i started breaking those down.

Pep is absolutely one dimensional though. No plan B and Piqué even revealed that. Us, Inter, and now recently Madrid and Bayern exposed them. If it wasn't for the fact Barca contain 3 once in a generation players, they would get no where near the success they have now.

• 3 weeks later...

DIS, the group who owned 40% of Neymar's economic rights, went to court over Neymar's tranfer...

Santos said Neymar was sold for 28mi euros, so they transfered 9mi to DIS and kept 17. However, after Barcelona released they had paid 57mi for the Brazilian player, the investment group asked the Brazilian Supreme Court to obligate Santos to prove whether or not they received the 57mi euros.

Because of that, Santos showed the contract and the wire transfer the Calatans did with them and it clearly shows 28mi euros + 10mi on agent fees!

When I told you all Sandro Rosell and Barcelona's board elevated the price so they could steal (and that actually happens with many clubs around the world), people didnt believe in me...

Here is the article with the proof: http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/ultimas-noticias/2013/10/11/santos-leva-a-justica-carta-que-comprova-venda-de-neymar-por-17-mi-de-euros.htm

Pep is absolutely one dimensional though. No plan B and Piqué even revealed that. Us, Inter, and now recently Madrid and Bayern exposed them. If it wasn't for the fact Barca contain 3 once in a generation players, they would get no where near the success they have now.

Sorry for the complete late response i didn't get the notification that you quoted me and haven't been on this thread since.

Before Pep took over the talent of those three are obvious, but they weren't the undebatable best in their position's Pep turned them into. Xavi was 28 when Pep took over and while he was a very talented player, he wasn't even in people thought's when it came to the best CM's in the planet.

Also a fact that is conveniently ignored is Barca were the 3rd best team in Spain when he took over and in a mess, he took over a team full of talented individuals and turned them into one of the best teams of our generation.

The one dimensional thing is a fair argument, but at the same time the myth that he was a lucky passenger on the Barca steam-train could not be further from the truth.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You