Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the best bet for them is too try and turn him into a direct striker like Eto'o so he can get mountains of goals. His goal record in Brazil is good and he is quick like Eto'o but for him to achieve this he would have to cut out the trickery on the wings crap and do it through the middle. Messi can have his free role on the right hand side again and Iniesta on the left hand side....

I will assume that now Real Madrid will throw the kitchen sink for Bale after losing out on Neymar.

And it will only be better for us with the Spurs losing their key men.

Although there is that AVB factor, in which he can buy good!

wtf!!!??? 28 mil only for this guy... how??? what a steal>...

Well, his contract ends after the WC 2014 and if Santos didnt accept what Barça had to offer, they would get nothing in return!

Neymar is obviously worth much more than 24mi pounds, but for a player in his last year of contract, it isnt that bad...

Well, his contract ends after the WC 2014 and if Santos didnt accept what Barça had to offer, they would get nothing in return!

Neymar is obviously worth much more than 24mi pounds, but for a player in his last year of contract, it isnt that bad...

but just last month i read somewhere that real madrid were offering upto 40m. one would have thought that these 2 clubs would have gone on a bidding war.

I think the best bet for them is too try and turn him into a direct striker like Eto'o so he can get mountains of goals. His goal record in Brazil is good and he is quick like Eto'o but for him to achieve this he would have to cut out the trickery on the wings crap and do it through the middle. Messi can have his free role on the right hand side again and Iniesta on the left hand side....

Messi wouldn't be happy with that.. I think he wants to play in the middle

I have said it from day one! Neymar will be the next Robinho! I am certain he is nothing more than a showpony!

He may or may not be a Robinho 2.0. But Robinho lived in his shadow when he returned to Santos briefly. And Neymar was just 18 or 19, while Robinho had plenty of experience already. Also, Neymar is way better than Robinho was at his age in pretty much every regard.

He may or may not be a Robinho 2.0. But Robinho lived in his shadow when he returned to Santos briefly. And Neymar was just 18 or 19, while Robinho had plenty of experience already. Also, Neymar is way better than Robinho was at his age in pretty much every regard.

To be fair though the Robinho at Neymar's age was better than the Robinho that returned to Santos too.

This question for brazillians here who have seen Neymar the most. How is Neymar's persona like? I mean, can there be an ego clashes between Messi and him. Does he like to be the center of attraction or is he ok with being just a part of a team whose only motive is to pass the ball to messi. :P

He's had some problems in his career. But mostly when he was younger. He had a fight with his coach and it was really bad on his image. But he seems to be a lot better now, if I'm not mistaken he had some professionals to help him cope with his ego problems so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

but just last month i read somewhere that real madrid were offering upto 40m. one would have thought that these 2 clubs would have gone on a bidding war.

Real Madrid's bid was better in every aspect, but Neymar wanted Barcelona after Santos got thrashed by them in 2011. Also his dad said they thought Barcelona suited his game style better.

To be fair though the Robinho at Neymar's age was better than the Robinho that returned to Santos too.

I don't know. When he was young and played in Brazilian League I thought he was hugely overrated.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You