Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, but Choulo said Moses was better than Neymar once and he got a bunch of likes for posting that!

It is fine though, it only shows the lack of expertise people have around here, they all like to opinate in topics they know fuck all about...

lol no way he would say that

I know, but Choulo said Moses was better than Neymar once and he got a bunch of likes for posting that!

It is fine though, it only shows the lack of expertise people have around here, they all like to opinate in topics they know fuck all about...

Somebody's jealous...

No, jealous because Choulo got likes for a post you didn't agree with.

Ooh, I see, but I wasnt jealous. I actually was pointing out how stupid people act with Neymar.

It's not 30m. It ended up being 57m. Barcelona overpaid IMO, especially considering he's in his last year, but that's what happens when your contracts split between 4 companies.

Shut up dude, it was 28mi euros for Santos and DIS and 10mi euros for Neymar and his agentes! :doh:

It is the same with Oscar not being sold for 25mi pounds and Hazard not making 175k/week....

Shut up dude, it was 28mi euros for Santos and DIS and 10mi euros for Neymar and his agentes! :doh:

It is the same with Oscar not being sold for 25mi pounds and Hazard not making 175k/week....

There a plenty of reputable sources that say he's gone for 57m euros.

Also... http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/bartomeu-neymar-cost-57-million-euros

Yeah, Moses > Neymar! :clap:

No I said, I'd rather have someone like Moses in my team. Neymar is obviously much better technically but his work-rate is terrible, he is physically weak, and I am yet to see him fit in any teams tactical system. He's certainly no where near worth the 57m that Barca paid, while Moses is completely worth the 10m we paid, imo.

On the bright side, he can entertain kids at birthday parties with all those tricks :P

Evil person! :smile:

On the serious : he knows GREAT tricks!

True, I don't deny that, but I was never a fan of players who try to be too fancy. Often when people send me youtube links to some Neymar tricks, true they are usually very difficult tricks that must have took A LOT of training, but all I see is a pass that he should have played to make the attack more dangerous or an early cross that could have resulted in a good chance...etc

Only one genius has ever managed to integrate his 'street-football' skills into professional football and that was Ronaldinho. I very much doubt someone will ever be able to repeat that feat anytime soon.

True, I don't deny that, but I was never a fan of players who try to be too fancy. Often when people send me youtube links to some Neymar tricks, true they are usually very difficult tricks that must have took A LOT of training, but all I see is a pass that he should have played to make the attack more dangerous or an early cross that could have resulted in a good chance...etc

Only one genius has ever managed to integrate his 'street-football' skills into professional football and that was Ronaldinho. I very much doubt someone will ever be able to repeat that feat anytime soon.

We have Hazard .....

We have Hazard .....

Hazard is nothing like Neymar. Eden is a much more effective player. Yes he likes his rabonas, but he never does tricks just for tricks sake. He does uses some excellent dribbling skills to directly influence the game. In fact at the start of the season, a lot of people were complaining that he should take defends on more often. Hazard has also showed this season that he can be extremely disciplined tactically. One of the main things I like about Hazard is that, unlike Ronaldo, for example, he can fit into the team system and play for the team, he does not need a system to be built around him. Neymar is none of those things atm.

Hazard is nothing like Neymar. Eden is a much more effective player. Yes he likes his rabonas, but he never does tricks just for tricks sake. He does uses some excellent dribbling skills to directly influence the game. In fact at the start of the season, a lot of people were complaining that he should take defends on more often. Hazard has also showed this season that he can be extremely disciplined tactically. One of the main things I like about Hazard is that, unlike Ronaldo, for example, he can fit into the team system and play for the team, he does not need a system to be built around him. Neymar is none of those things atm.

I know Choulo ... lol!! You serious sexy Lebanese motherfucker you :Goober:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You