Neymar

the wes

25 FUCKING MILLION AND 2 FRIENDLIES!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Either that or the lure of playing for Barca is too much for Neymar to turn around and go to Real's €100million offer and go "Na your alright"

To think Santos declined a 20 odd million offer from us about 2 or 3 years ago, developed him, made him better and now sell him for a similar bloody price. Fuck off Santos.

Santos declined Chelsea and Real Madrid to stay 2 more years with Neymar...In the mean time, they won Copa do Brasil, Libertadores, Recopa Sudamericana and 3x Sao Paulo State Championship. Even though, in his last year of contract, they sold him for 25mi + 2 friendlies.

How was that a bad deal?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Santos declined Chelsea and Real Madrid to stay 2 more years with Neymar...In the mean time, they won Copa do Brasil, Libertadores, Recopa Sudamericana and 3x Sao Paulo State Championship. Even though, in his last year of contract, they sold him for 25mi + 2 friendlies.

How was that a bad deal?

Its a bad deal cause we dindt get him :)

I think he will become really, really good.

Its a bad deal cause we dindt get him :)

I think he will become really, really good.

I think he will be really, really good as well.

But I am not bothered that we didnt get Neymar, we have Hazard and that already puts a fucking gigantic smile on my face!

Santos confirmed that after they accepted Barcelona's offer, Real sent a higher bid (35mi?) for the Brazilian international. Due to respect, they didn't decline what they had previously accepted with Barcelona (28mi + 2 friendlies). So they are leaving the decision with the player's agent, whatever team they decide, Santos has promised to announce it.

Neymar is in a room at his father's office with all his friends. He wants them to help him decide which club he will go to. Very nice of him!

How was that a bad deal?

Because they could have sold him for 50 odd million in 2010.

Because they could have sold him for 50 odd million in 2010.

First, Neymar's buyout clause back then was of 38mi euros (which was what was offered from both Real and Chelsea). Second, no money would replace winning Libertadores and Copa do Brasil.

Ask any 'santista' and they will say Neymar was one fucking hell of a business!

Would you be happy with Chelsea selling Hazard because the offer was too good to turn down?

Could the second offer be from us ? No official source said it's from Madrid. I know I'm reaching a bit, but i sure hope so.

No, Santos already confirmed it is from Real Madrid.

ESPN reporter Paulo Andrade says on twitter that Neymar chose Barcelona and they'll pay 28-30m euros for him. It seems fox sports radio says the same.

If this happened before we signed Mata and Hazard i would have been jealous as hell.

As it happens now we have those two im not really that bothered.

Seems like he'll go to Barcelona. Madrid just embarassed themselves by putting in a bid. Now everyone knows he rejected them. Bigger concern perhaps for us is replacing Mikel.

If this happened before we signed Mata and Hazard i would have been jealous as hell.

As it happens now we have those two im not really that bothered.

SAME!

Idk, it seems odd for them to be selling him now. And for this price... I'd have never guessed.

LOL, you are the most alienated Brazilian (who follows football) when it comes to Neymar.

I am having some awesome discussions/banting with the santistas who are my friends on facebook. Our "pelada" group is highly active this evening! :lol:

Neymar to Barcelona for 28m euros.

The supidiest move in football history after Torres to Chelsea, Neymar only had one more year in his contract.

He will probably score some goals in La Liga but will fail againts the big dogs in UCL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You