Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who needs Neymar when they have Rafa and Torres ,,,FUCK we really do....

Where would he play? Is he even experienced enough? Will he be able to pull off all that showboating in europe?

We don't need him, not in the slightest

Where would he play? Is he even experienced enough? Will he be able to pull off all that showboating in europe?

We don't need him, far from it.

He is playing on the RW now. No, he isnt experienced enough, nor is Hazard. We dont know that, just like any other transfer...

We need more players, he gives you width and talent. We might very well need him!

He is playing on the RW now. No, he isnt experienced enough, nor is Hazard. We dont know that, just like any other transfer...

We need more players, we gives you width and talent. We might very well need him!

Would he provide us width though? To me he is the type of player that cuts in the inside and attacks the defense. Moses is the only natural width we have who actually puts in a decent cross. Hazard was CL experienced before we got him and absolutely tore apart Ligue 1. Not to mention he is one of the brightest talents out there and was playing competively at a fragile age. But lack of experience hurt us this season hence our downfall this campaign.

We don't need Neymar. What we do need is proper width, a quality CB, a true holding midfielder, and Lukaku

Would he provide us width though? To me he is the type of player that cuts in the inside and attacks the defense. Moses is the only natural width we have who actually puts in a decent cross. Hazard was CL experienced before we got him and absolutely tore apart Ligue 1. Not to mention he is one of the brightest talents out there and was playing competively at a fragile age. But lack of experience hurt us this season hence our downfall this campaign.

We don't need Neymar. What we do need is proper width, a true holding midfielder, and Lukaku

He provides width, one of his problems with Brazil is that he stays too close to the sideline and doesnt help with the build up often enough. Most of his assists are similar to this (low crosses):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WK4FZnMrz0

Hazard is older than Neymar dude, I dont see where your age argument fits. Neymar has been tearing apart Brazilian League, which is about the same level as Ligue 1. I dont see any major achievement from Hazard that outdones him. Both came/will come to Chelsea needing to prove themselves. Weird that you are using Hazard as an example, when you were criticizing him not long ago for not having done anything big enough yet in order to promote himself the way he did.

We need a CM more than anything, but that doesnt mean we couldnt use Neymar. He is definetly not a priority, but is naive to say we are far from needing him...

he's overrated. look vs barça and vs england haha

England game was not a good game to estimate how good Brazil is or how good Neymar is...

Half that team is not going to be in Brazil 2014.

He provides width, one of his problems with Brazil is that he stays too close to the sideline and doesnt help with the build up often enough. Most of his assists are similar to this (low crosses):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WK4FZnMrz0

Hazard is older than Neymar dude, I dont see where your age argument fits. Neymar has been tearing apart Brazilian League, which is about the same level as Ligue 1. I dont see any major achievement from Hazard that outdones him. Both came/will come to Chelsea needing to prove themselves. Weird that you are using Hazard as an example, when you were criticizing him not long ago for not having done anything big enough yet in order to promote himself the way he did.

We need a CM more than anything, but that doesnt mean we couldnt use Neymar. He is definetly not a priority, but is naive to say we are far from needing him...

Where did I state that Hazard has proved his worth and his wages before he arrived here? Dont really think i ever stated that so yet again that invalid claim can just go out the window. I stated that Hazard is more proven than Neymar in terms of European experience but was still a transfer not concerning premier league experience.

And yes, We don't need him.

Where did I state that Hazard has proved his worth and his wages before he arrived here? Dont really think i ever stated that so yet again that invalid claim can just go out the window. I stated that Hazard is more proven than Neymar in terms of European experience but was still a transfer not concerning premier league experience.

At the exact same post I quoted. You tried to get a dig at Neymar by saying Hazard had proved more than him...

The problem I see you (and many others) have with Neymar is what the media sells you, and not what the kid really is!

I wouldnt put him above a CM, ST, CB DM. But I think it is stupid (with all due respect) to say we are far from needing him, not even Barcelona and Real Madrid are being so snob (and we are far behind them).

At the exact same post I quoted. You tried to get a dig at Neymar by saying Hazard had proved more than him...

The problem I see you (and many others) have with Neymar is what the media sells you, and not what the kid really is!

What have I stated that's invalid in terms of experience in comparison To Neymar and Hazard?

I dug at Hazard for not being the player who has proven himself according to his transfer and wages before he arrived at Chelsea. Yet he has at least played CL football and has an edge in experience due to playing in a league where defenders actually contain attackers instead of fucking acting like chickens with their heads cut off

Feel free to take your time.

I think your all understimating the french league here... it wasn't that long ago teams like lyon beated Madrid...

Also Hazard had quite some experience before joining us...

He won as first foreigner the young player award, won it twice ever (also first one to achieve that)

+ was the youngest ever to be named young player of the year while making a team champions for the first time in 60 years...

And well Hazard also played in the CL/EL, you cant really compare the french league with the brazilian... the french is one of the best defensively in europe.

What have I stated that's invalid in terms of experience in comparison To Neymar and Hazard?

I dug at Hazard for not being the player who has proven himself according to his transfer and wages before he arrived at Chelsea. Yet he has at least played CL football and has an edge in experience due to playing in a league where defenders actually contain attackers instead of fucking acting like chickens with their heads cut off

Feel free to take your time.

The only difference Hazard had to Neymar is that he played UCL and Neymar Libertadores. This is what is invalid: "Not to mention he is one of the brightest talents out there and was playing competively at a fragile age".

Ligue 1 is not better than Brasileirao, vice-versa. If you take PSG off, no other French club would be champions in Brazil. We playing super "free", attacking football. This doesnt mean they are headless chickens, they are just reckless like Luiz (because it is our culture).

Your jealosy for Neymar blinds you. You often tackle the stupid things the media say, I have never senn you criticizing actual tactical points or anything.

And as for Neymar, i havent seen him playing enough to make a real opinion, but i wouldnt spend that much on any AM/winger atm, we already have mata, hazard, oscar, kdb...

I really think we should focus on other places in squad first (unless you wanna use him as false 9...)

And as for Neymar, i havent seen him playing enough to make a real opinion, but i wouldnt spend that much on any AM/winger atm, we already have mata, hazard, oscar, kdb...

I really think we should focus on other places in squad first (unless you wanna use him as false 9...)

Neither would I, but how much would we pay?

The only difference Hazard had to Neymar is that he played UCL and Neymar Libertadores. This is what is invalid: "Not to mention he is one of the brightest talents out there and was playing competively at a fragile age".

Ligue 1 is not better than Brasileirao, vice-versa. If you take PSG off, no other French club would be champions in Brazil. We playing super "free", attacking football. This doesnt mean they are headless chickens, they are just reckless like Luiz (because it is our culture).

Your jealosy for Neymar blinds you. You often tackle the stupid things the media say, I have never senn you criticizing actual tactical points or anything.

Yeah. Lyons constant upsets against Real Mardrid, Marseilles continuing growth, and Monpelliers title win with a squad millions less than PSG could never hack it in a league where 35 year old clearance seedorf has 14 goals as a center midfielder....

Hazard is one of the brightest talents out there and has been playing competively at a young age. What the fuck is invalid about that?

Neymars best fit would be Milan. A prestigious club who have a great current crop of potential where he can grow.

Pay for?

For Neymar...

He is free in 2014, then I think we should look into him with care. If someone offers big time money, whatever, be happy away from SB. However, if people only offer him wages, then it is worth a try (imo).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You