Neymar

the wes

I see, if thats the cast we could even pick him up at 20/30M i guess next year? But doesn't Barcelona have a clause orso?

Really im not following the whole neymar transfar-saga so i have no idea.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. Lyons constant upsets against Real Mardrid, Marseilles continuing growth, and Monpelliers title win with a squad millions less than PSG could never hack it in a league where 35 year old clearance seeded has 14 goals as a center midfielder....

Hazard is one of the brightest talents out there and has been playing competively at a young age. What the fuck is invalid about that?

Neymars best fit would be Milan. A prestigious club who have a great current crop of potential where he can grow.

They are not half of what they were, I am talking about now, not the 8 time champion from a couple of years ago.

I dont deny that, what is invalid is your comparisson with Neymar and their age. Neymar was winning Copa do Brasil and Libertadores with 19-20yo. How is only Hazard proving stuff at young age? The problem is not your state on Eden, but your attempt to make this a dig on Neymar. It is rather funny your love for Hazard now!

Neymar would fit many teams, we are not his best option. But I would love him here! He is not FAR FROM NEEDED...

For Neymar...

He is free in 2014, then I think we should look into him with care. If someone offers big time money, whatever, be happy away from SB. However, if people only offer him wages, then it is worth a try (imo).

Obviously.

But for me spending, what are the numbers, 40-90M? on a position we already have worldclass players for is really not needed :)

I see, if thats the cast we could even pick him up at 20/30M i guess next year? But doesn't Barcelona have a clause orso?

Really im not following the whole neymar transfar-saga so i have no idea.

Well, theoretically we shouldnt have to pay anything. He will be a free agent!

However, rumours that Barcelona payed 10mi to Neymar so he promisses to sign for him in 2014. So Santos wont get any money, but Neymar will get 10mi for himself. In that same clause, rumours saying that if Neymar gives up and decides to join another team, he has to return the milhoes he got and pay 40mi (so 50mi in total).

Remember that it is all rumours, it could be true, but still...

They are not half of what they were, I am talking about now, not the 8 time champion from a couple of years ago.

I dont deny that, what is invalid is your comparisson with Neymar and their age. Neymar was winning Copa do Brasil and Libertadores with 19-20yo. How is only Hazard proving stuff at young age. The problem is not your state on Eden, but your attempt to make this a dig on Neymar. It is rather funny your love for Hazard now!

Neymar would fit many teams, we are not his best option. But I would love him here! He is not FAR FROM NEEDED...

Again, CL Football + Ligue 1 > Copa Libertadores

Love for Eden? Get off your horse, the only slag I gave for him was justifiable in terms of the transfer saga and his wages. How is claiming he has more experience, which is 100 percent reasonable, all of a sudden loving him in your view?

Obviously.

But for me spending, what are the numbers, 40-90M? on a position we already have worldclass players for is really not needed :)

My view on Neymar is the following:

I think he is an amazing talent and he is worth a shot for whatever team in Europe. However, he is not proven or anything. He is also not worth that stupid amounts that surround him, but is it his fault? His plan is to be free in 2014, so he can go anywhere he wants (aka more wages). He is, in theory, a player with no transfer fee!

He has done amazing stuff for his age, but he did it in South America, which is underrated by all Europeans (that doesnt mean it is good, but it is underrated).

Neymar has never embraced any comparisson with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, etc. But the media's absurd hype on him turn people agaisnt him. If people look at him, they will see a lot of Luiz' personality. He is anything but cocky. He is treated like a superstar and that gets in your head, but he isnt a bad person.

People dont know him nor his football, but because they read shit on Daily Mail or The Sun, they think it is all true...

Chelsea and Neymar:

Go for him if he is free, only if he is free! (like I said in the previous post)

Again, CL Football + Ligue 1 > Copa Libertadores

Love for Eden? Get off your horse, the only slag I gave for him was justifiable in terms of the transfer saga and his wages. How is claiming he has more experience, which is 100 percent reasonable, all of a sudden loving him in your view?

He has more experience now, not when he came! It was/is about the same, different backgrounds, but the amount of experience was/is about the same. Neymar has done a lot and he just turned 21, his Brazilian experience has to be taken into consideration as well, he will have played Confederations Cup (which I still dont know why it even exists) and Copa America.

The thing is that Ligue 1 is far more similar to EPL, that is undeniable.

Yes, re-read your posts about Hazard twitter saga and how many people agreed. Just do it, then do come so cocky...

He has more experience now, not when he came! It was/is about the same, different backgrounds, but the amount of experience was/is about the same. Neymar has done a lot and he just turned 21, his Brazilian experience has to be taken into consideration as well, he will have played Confederations Cup (which I still dont know why it even exists) and Copa America.

The thing is that Ligue 1 is far more similar to EPL, that is undeniable.

Yes, re-read your posts about Hazard twitter saga and how many people agreed. Just do it, then do come so cocky...

If you think the Copa Libertadores is as competitive as playing CL football and Ligue 1 then your views are in question.

Hazards twitter saga, his approach in the transfer market as well as his wages when he has proved nothing of the sort to give him such a status was the only stick I gave him. Did you actually go back and see what I said? Hopefully it was worth your while because I have still yet to see A post anything of value claiming how I'm all of a Suden in love, with hazard when I'm only posting the factual statistics in terms of experience between Neymar and Hazard.

If you think the Copa Libertadores is as competitive as playing CL football and Ligue 1 then your views are in question.

When did I say that?

I said that to add all of hazard experience until last year and Neymar experience until the summer, it pretty much is a tie. Different backgrounds, but the amount of stuuf each did, the same.

Hazard this year took a step foward by going to Chelsea and shutting up his critics (*cough*), Neymar has yet to do that...

When did I say that?

I said that to add all of hazard experience until last year and Neymar experience until the summer, it pretty much is a tie. Different backgrounds, but the amount of stuuf each did, the same.

Hazard this year took a step foward by going to Chelsea and shutting up his critics (*cough*), Neymar has yet to do that...

. He still had more experience when he was at Lille as they were competing in Europe? Remember? That alone shouldn't even be raised into question for the mere fact alone the French league is superior than Brazil. Shutting up his critics? 150k a week is justifiable for a 21 year old who hasn't done anything for us yet in contributing this team to a sucsessful season? He shouldn't be earning that. No one should now giving how shit this season was bar Cech and Mata

. He still had more experience when he was at Lille as they were competing in Europe? Remember? That alone shouldn't even be raised into question for the mere fact alone the French league is superior than Brazil. Shutting up his critics? 150k a week is justifiable for a 21 year old who hasn't done anything for us yet in contributing this team to a sucsessful season? He shouldn't be earning that. No one should now giving how shit this season was bar Cech and Mata

He is on 110k and I think it is justifiable if you look at prices around Europe and the quality he provides.

I can transfer this to his thread, but I think you are afraid of the Belgians!

He is on 110k and I think it is justifiable if you look at prices around Europe and the quality he provides.

I can transfer this to his thread, but I think you are afraid of the Belgians!

You are just a mess of invalid factual claims/ arguments and your continuing irational ways to support them will always inevitably lead you to yet again conjur something out of thin air to somehow keep you breathing in this ridiculous argument. Getting knocked out of 6 competitions In the most humiliating fashion justifies his wages....

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago where some members claimed all we have is a group of over paid cunts?

My fucking word

He aint gonna be our striker. We.are filled in attacking areas already. He is damn expensive. He is cocky. He is unproven. There are other players who are good to. Neymar? Thanks, but no.

After all if both Hazard and Neymar reach potential eventualy in same team it would turn in one leaving. Imagine Ronaldo and Messi in same team? Impossible. They would probably kill each other. Why share glory when you can shine in Barca or Real alone?

(I think it would be Neymar who would leave, Eden is so much nicer person)

I would love to see Neymar play for Chelsea. Hey football is a business and Chelsea are expanding themselves around the globe just like other clubs. It's not just can this player win trophies for us now it's also about marketing. Look how Real Madrid made their money back instantly from Ronaldo's transfer just from jersey sales. Neymar is an intriguing player because if Chelsea sit back and let him go to Barcelona only to become a world football superstar, they will be kicking themselves. Neymar knows he needs to take his game the next level and with Oscar, Luiz and Ramires in the club he has friends already there when he arrives. Why does everyone say "well he blocks this player" it's about competition and the best who rise the club benefits. Look at how the manager bitched about fatigue yet none of you want to add anyone else in the attacking midfield....Marko Marin can't even get a match yet you complain players will get blocked. Marin isn't good enough is the point, so players like Mata get worn out as a result. This squad is thin and you can't assume someone like Kevin De Bruyne will instantly get into the squad as much as I like him. I know it comes down to preference but we don't pick the teams and if Roman wants Neymar and say De Bruyne is sold it's just life. Or as I said a business.

Sorry @, @Santiago., but this is one of the worst debates I've ever read. You're both accusing eachother of nonsense to make your own arguments look better...

Continue...

Go do your homework and shut up Jake! :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You