Neymar

the wes

I actually fancy our chances of signing him. I supoose he'd want to join a club where he can be the principal player - at Barcelona, he would always remain in Messi's shadow. One of the larger Brazilian contigents in Europe too. Just a hypothesis though.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually fancy our chances of signing him. I supoose he'd want to join a club where he can be the principal player - at Barcelona, he would always remain in Messi's shadow. One of the larger Brazilian contigents in Europe too. Just a hypothesis though.

I hope we don't sign him, he's not worth the money...

He is worth 86?!

No, he will never be worth that high and Bayern (with their stability culture) of all clubs will break the bank?

If you want concrete rummors, I will give you one. Barcelona might have just payed Neymar 10 million euros to secure his word that they will sign him once his contract is over!

i'm pretty sure the article just said that bayern will have 86 to spend in the summer and might use some of it to buy neymar. its all bs anyways, all stupid media speculation

Guardiola is getting 287million EUR transferbudget this summer, or so I've read. So yea, they'd have 200million left to spend should the 86million deal be true =P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You