Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guardiola is getting 287million EUR transferbudget this summer, or so I've read. So yea, they'd have 200million left to spend should the 86million deal be true =P

LOOOL, Bayern will never give Guardiola 287mi. Actually, they only need a couple of great players. 80mi is more than enough to make them the best team in the world....

But to stay on topic. Neymar wont be bought, he will go for free in 2014. People are really clueless to keep spreading stupid rummors!

LOOOL, Bayern will never give Guardiola 287mi. Actually, they only need a couple of great players. 80mi is more than enough to make them the best team in the world....

But to stay on topic. Neymar wont be bought, he will go for free in 2014. People are really clueless to keep spreading stupid rummors!

Papers reported it a few weeks ago. Can't tell you if it's true.

Sky Italia are reporting that Barcelona and Santos have reached an agreement for the transfer of Neymar for €92 million.

WOW.

Not that Neymars a bad player, hes obviously very talented but 92 million is an absolute farce.

Edit:

In fact doesn't Neymar not have a 45 million release clause or he did back in 2011 when we along with 4 other clubs activated it. I can't remember hearing about him signing a new deal after it either tbh so is it bullshit or what? Or did he sign a new deal?

Sky Italia are reporting that Barcelona and Santos have reached an agreement for the transfer of Neymar for €92 million.

WOW BARCA YOU THICK BASTARDS, 92 MILLION, RIPPED OFF.

Not that Neymars a bad player, hes obviously very talented but 92 million is an absolute farce.

What?? LOOOOOOOL

Neymar rummors in Europe get worse by the day. The only "concrete" info about Neymar is that Barcelona will pay 10mi for him even when his contract ends...

• 2 weeks later...

Not really much of a story in the Mail, but this line did make me smile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2295131/Neymar-snubs-Manchester-City-sets-sights-Barcelona-Real-Madrid-Chelsea-move.html

'I dream of playing in Europe, for a big club like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Poor City, not getting a mention. :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2295131/Neymar-snubs-Manchester-City-sets-sights-Barcelona-Real-Madrid-Chelsea-move.html

'I dream of playing in Europe, for a big club like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea.

In Brazil, big is Chelsea and Manure, nobody cares about the rest! :D

The bidding war is probably between Barca, Real and Chelsea so im not surprised he says this.

who needs Neymar when you have Hazard

Why not both?

oh my sides when i read a few pages back, Moses>Neymar lol.

I appreciate players like Moses, and respect what they offer to a team, but Neymar talent is on a another level. Saying Moses over Neymar is ridiculous, on the same level as that West Ham fans who believed Scotty Canham> Frank Lampard(http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4723242/Harry-Redknapp-defends-Frank-Lampard-at-fans-forum.html.)

I don't see anything wrong with what Neymar is doing, he is not whoring himself. He is doing what Hazard did when he was Lille, just giving generic answers.

I would of prefer Lucas more than Neymar...

If you thought Hazard was fast, Lucas would blow you away. Also, we need a true winger.. That can provide width and speed on the wings...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You