the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As if he will accept it...

It's a tactic certain Clubs use to get the most amount of a player when they are most certainly wanted elsewhere. Increase 3 years on his contract, increase 3 zeros on the transfer check. I'd be unwise if Santos, (Not sure if they are a properly run football Club) let him go for a free transfer when they can get a shit ton for him

Right, but what is the rush, the kid just fucking turned 21. Oscar came with the same age, why werent you criticising him for not comming to England when he was 18? Why werent you criticising hazard for doing so with 20?

Now answer me that...

Ronaldo and Messi were regulars for two of the biggest teams in world football at 20 and 19 respectively. Hazard is now 22 and playing for the European champions, the same with young Oscar.

Neymar, on the other hand, is comfortably perched on the 'big fish in a small pond' pedestal.

It's a tactic certain Clubs use to get the most amount of a player when they are most certainly wanted elsewhere. Increase 3 years on his contract, increase 3 zeros on the transfer check.

Oh please, you have no idea how the deal was made.

It was a agreement between Santos and Neymar, he only accepted it because he will be able to choose to where he goes...

The reason why santos are keen on selling him on 2013!

Hazard is now 22 and playing for the European champions, the same with young Oscar.

There, just made my point.

He will be 22 playing for a top club, end of story. He gets his share of fun between 19-21 and then focus on football with an already "stable" life.

Oh please, you have no idea who the deal of made.

It was a agreement between Santos and Neymar, he only accepted it because he will be able to choose to where he goes...

The reason why santos are keen on selling him on 2013!

Why are Santos so keen on getting rid of him on a Free? Look at Bilbao, Atletico, Porto. They know there players are certainly looking elsewhere and there are most certainly clubs that will buy out their clause if their contract is extended.

Why are Santos so keen on getting rid of him on a Free? Look at Bilbao, Atletico, Porto. They know there players are certainly looking elsewhere and their are most certainly clubs that will buy out their clause if their contract is extended.

No, no. They are keen on selling him before he goes for free (2013)...

No, no. They are keen on selling him before he goes for free (2013)...

so 1 year left in his contract? That'd only be what? 20-25mill when clubs with stupid boards like ourselves, Barca, and PSG will spend 30+ for him if they extend his contract 2 years?

so 1 year left in his contract? That'd only be what? 20-25mill when clubs with stupid boards like ourselves, Barca, and PSG will spend 30+ for him if they extend his contract 2 years?

Rummors that ManCity have offered 45mi. But I see where you are getting and i do agree with it.

Also, santos have offered a contract extension twice already and Neymar went public to reject it.

Rummors that ManCity have offered 45mi. But I see where you are getting and i do agree with it.

Also, santos have offered a contract extension twice already and Neymar went public to reject it.

It's a brilliant tactic that Bilbao have been doing to try to keep a hold of their Basque players, but if a Club spends every penny of his clause, (J.Martineth) they have no choice but to sell.

you are losing it completely

What do you mean? Losing composure or the argument? Or both?

I am not here to win anything mate, I am here to have fun and it was quite fun today. I had some amazing laughs (my girl even asked me to stop), either because I

found it funny or stupid. LOL.

I a fine with you disagreeing with me, I really am. I honestly get your points, but I just think you all have an Eurocentric view of it. It was good to open my eyes (and vice-versa).

I am only worried that people take it personally. And I do believe you have...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You