Neymar

the wes

We got a pretty good transgendered strip bar too.

This is pretty off topic though, but if you want details on it or a coupon for 20% off, just PM me.

Nah, it is fine. We prefer women in Brazil...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Munian is 20 years old and has over 150 appearances for Bilbao. Raped Man United and Shalke in European competiton and helped his team to two finals and lost to respectful opponents. Not once have I seen a game where he was so overhyped and bottled it.

Not to mention he's a under 21 euro champion

Munian is 20 years old and has over 150 appearances for Bilbao. Raped Man United and Shalke in European competiton and helped his team to two finals and lost to respectful opponents. Not once have I seen a game where he was so overhyped and bottled it.

But no one cares, it's all about fancy step over Neymar who is apparently the best thing put of Brazil since Ronaldo who yet has proven didily shit.

Because Spain has no fame yet. 20 years from now any average player will be Iniesta, just wait. Then, when a real good player appears you will get shooted at.

Also, Isco chose to stay in Malaga, I wonder why we dont attack him as well...

We got a pretty good transgendered strip bar too.

This is pretty off topic though, but if you want details on it or a coupon for 20% off, just PM me.

Lmao @rmpr - dude he owned you there... Never mess with the Danes as we say in England... They don't say much but when they do... 'Booom!'.... :D

Because Spain has no fame yet. 20 years from now any average player will be Iniesta, just wait. Then, when a real good player appears you will get shooted at.

Yup because Isco is Spanish - not as exciting to attack Brazil ;)

Don't worry mate... you'll have to keep your 'nuts' intact ;)

That's the thing that annoys me also. When a player is good at tricks and has nifty footwork, he is a good player. Rarely do people notice the hard work of players, who do all the dirty work on the field.

LOL - dazzled by the slo-mo replays.... It's like the gaming industy I work in... GRAPHICS WHORES <> Good Game... ;)

Unfortunately, that's life...

But fans can see it...hence why some players get a lot of respect - even if not that 'talented'... takes more than just 'skill' to win a game outside of FIFA and FM ;)

I'm not sure why Neymar is getting so much abuse . As to his play it isn't fair to rubbish him on his play last night . As to signing him Im not sure. Could be expensive and a risk personally imo Lewandowski would

be a better buy . I do hope we see Neymar in Europe though.

I'm not sure why Neymar is getting so much abuse . As to his play it isn't fair to rubbish him on his play last night . As to signing him Im not sure. Could be expensive and a risk personally imo Lewandowski would

But Neymar will be free in 2014 mate...

(out of likes)

Brazil has quality players and half of them are not bottle jobs like Neymar mate.

Iker Munain is special. Over 150 appearances for his club at 20 and is continuing to develop in a competitive stage. You can't say that about any Spanish average

Now being serious here for a a moment : It's not so much his qualities I doubt actually, cause although I don't think he's world class or will be in the class that will be remembered for years, he will probably be a fine player for a big club. The problem is his mentality. Torres sulking like against Bayern when he couldn't take a penalty is bad enough, having someone argue with his own manager

because another player has to take a penalty and then not wanting to pass anyone in anger is certainly not something I think would do Chelsea well. Does this club really need new players who will no doubt think they are bigger than the club?

Add to that his crazy price and I think we would be much better off with other players.

I honestly think his best move would be Milan. Lot of transition and development going on at the Club right now and it would be the perfect fit for them. But too bad he is priced as if he is a Champions League/World Cup winner who is a big game player and single handedly took down a top team in the grandest of stages.

Oh well

I honestly think his best move would be Milan. Lot of transition and development going on at the Club right now and it would be the perfect fit for them. But too bad he is priced as if he is a Champions League/World Cup winner who is a big game player and single handedly took down a top team in the grandest of stages.

Oh well

What is his price? A free transfer?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You