Neymar

the wes

IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS FROM ALL OF YOU TO JUDGE HIM FOR WANTING TO STAY A COUPLE OF YEARS MORE IN BRAZIL!

IT IS EVEN WORSE TO SAY HE HAD TO GO TO EUROPE WITH 19-20 YEARS OLD, BUT WHERE ARE THE CRITICS TO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO ONLY MOVE TO A TOP CLUB WITH 23-24?

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF ARROGANT EUROCENTRICS WHO CANT STAND HIM DUMPING CHELSEA TO STAY IN BRAZIL...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Romulo realy impressed me every time I watched him. Realy great talent and at Spartak he could easily evolve in fantastic cm. He has all atributes, shame he got injured and it will take several months to recover.

To be fair, when he is compared to Messi and Ronaldo, you'd expect him to get some stick for not playing in one of the top4 leagues. After all, Messi and Ronaldo made debuts for Barcelona and Manchester United respectively at ages of 17 and 18.

So just because he gets compared with Ronaldo and Messi he should be blamed?

IT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS FROM ALL OF YOU TO JUDGE HIM FOR WANTING TO STAY A COUPLE OF YEARS MORE IN BRAZIL!

IT IS EVEN WORSE TO SAY HE HAD TO GO TO EUROPE WITH 19-20 YEARS OLD, BUT WHERE ARE THE CRITICS TO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO ONLY MOVE TO A TOP CLUB WITH 23-24?

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF ARROGANT EUROCENTRICS WHO CANT STAND HIM DUMPING CHELSEA TO STAY IN BRAZIL...

Chill ;)

It's just people's opinions ;)

If he wants to stay, fair play to him - it's his life - he may/may not regret it in the future... It is sad for Brazilian football that all the big name players tend to move away and that Brazil have to pimp around Europe to play games to earn money :(

So fair play to him - he's probably happy to stick down a marker and say he wants Brazilian football to get a little more respect.

I'm sure he'll leave after 2014 though - so not long :P

Chill ;)

It's just people's opinions ;)

If he wants to stay, fair play to him - it's his life - he may/may not regret it in the future... It is sad for Brazilian football that all the big name players tend to move away and that Brazil have to pimp around Europe to play games to earn money :(

So fair play to him - he's probably happy to stick down a marker and say he wants Brazilian football to get a little more respect.

I'm sure he'll leave after 2014 though - so not long :P

There is a huge, huge, huge possibility he will leave in the summer...

I am chill, I am really drunk though!

There is a huge, huge, huge possibility he will leave in the summer...

I am chill, i am really drunk though!

Didn't he say he wanted to stay in Brazil until after W/C?

If I was a Brazilian superstar - I might stay, decent weather - hot women.... what more do you need?

LOL - that's not gonna help @rmpr mood :D :D :D

Tsk Tsk - hope someone saves your 'Danish Bacon' ;)

LOOOOL

I hope Neymard does not ever play in Wembley again. Olympics and yesterday...

:D

Like Neymar, his fanatics are also completely toothless, don't need to wish me luck.

Yeah but that's because they haven't eaten lots of Bacon to help build them teeth up ;)

I do miss Bacon... in Austria they have shitty bacon... If I PayPal you - wanna send me some home-grown ? ;)

Yeah but that's because they haven't eaten lots of Bacon to help build them teeth up ;)

I do miss Bacon... in Austria they have shitty bacon... If I PayPal you - wanna send me some home-grown ? ;)

The sad realities is that we send our best bacon to England as they appreciate it more. :(

Is bacon the only good thing they have in shity denmark?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You