Josh McEachran

Term-X

Aslong as he plays i dont care where he goes.

It is really annoying seeing all our loans (bar Danny) go wrong (Van Aanholt, Kakuta X 2) while rival clubs seem to have their players played in the loan market (Cleverly, Walker, Naughton, Welbeck).

I really cant understand why he was never given the chance this season!

He is very creative and lampard has been poor too often this season!

Because he is young and has immense potential, Chelsea doesn't like that

It is really annoying seeing all our loans (bar Danny) go wrong (Van Aanholt, Kakuta X 2) while rival clubs seem to have their players played in the loan market (Cleverly, Walker, Naughton, Welbeck).

Villa would be bad move for him, he would watch the ball go over his head for 90 minutes.

Maybe Andre doesn't want to play Josh and Romeu together? Imo settling Romeu in our XI is a priority.

Half the time they go on loan and just never come back! Hopfully Josh will

And he has old academy mate Sinclair there and old coach Rodgers, so won't feel too uncomfortable at first

Btw, talking about Sinclair.. looking at his wikipedia team list is hilarious :D loaned to 6 different teams from Chelsea before finding his feet. Bertrand is one team short of the record.