Josh McEachran

Term-X

"McEachran played about 25 minutes, made 29 touches with 96% passing accuracy & 2 dribbles won"

I saw him play and it was interesting to see that he played further forward than at Chelsea. He played right behind the striker, but did quite well. Because of his position he didn't got the ball as much as he normally would. He didn't put a foot wrong and it was a decent performance.

"McEachran played about 25 minutes, made 29 touches with 96% passing accuracy & 2 dribbles won"

I saw him play and it was interesting to see that he played further forward than at Chelsea. He played right behind the striker, but did quite well. Because of his position he didn't got the ball as much as he normally would. He didn't put a foot wrong and it was a decent performance.

Is that quote from somewhere or a personal assesment?

It has been PL rules for a while now that players cant play against their parent club, before that it was upto the respective club loaning the player out, i remember Wenger use to let his loan players turn out against him.

His movement wasn't the best but Sunderland were defending very well and limiting them space. I'd really like to see how he plays when Swansea are at home and have more freedom

yeah i just watched the "mceachran bit" of the swansea game and although statistically i can vouch for his consistency, his movement was a bit disappointing. it sort of reminded me of the not-so-adventurous movement that some of the chelsea players are causing fans stress with. i hope that with him playing more over there he can gain the confidence to start making some more purposeful movements because between his touch on the ball and his vision he could be fantastic if he puts himself in the right places.