Josh McEachran

Term-X

If Josh's arrival conincided with Bolton's surge then he would be a hero.

My only worry about Swansea is what if they do a Hull in the second half of the season?

whatever, he just needs to play

If Josh's arrival conincided with Bolton's surge then he would be a hero.

My only worry about Swansea is what if they do a Hull in the second half of the season?

Swansea are looking much more likely to stay up than Bolton in my opinion. Besides, I really doubt Josh's arrival would coincide with Bolton's surge since they now have about five consecutive games against the likes of Tottenham and and the Manchesters which they are not likely to take a point from.

Edit: Those are Bolton's Jan fixtures:

2 Everton (A)

14 Man Utd (A)

21 Liverpool (H)

31 Arsenal (H)

alot of people seem to hope josh doesnt go to bolton. As bad as bolton have been this season you have to remember coyles had wilshere and sturridge last 2 years and did a great job of playing them and gettin the best out of them. Whilst i love the way swansea play and the BR factor that can also work as a negative to his development. Josh would have to fit into a side thats already working close to its maximum. Would he do better than players who are in tune with one another and use to the system there? the way i look at it he will definately improve a bolton, we could get some gage off coyle to where he is regards wilshere comparison and hel be guarenteed a chance.

alot of people seem to hope josh doesnt go to bolton. As bad as bolton have been this season you have to remember coyles had wilshere and sturridge last 2 years and did a great job of playing them and gettin the best out of them. Whilst i love the way swansea play and the BR factor that can also work as a negative to his development. Josh would have to fit into a side thats already working close to its maximum. Would he do better than players who are in tune with one another and use to the system there? the way i look at it he will definately improve a bolton, we could get some gage off coyle to where he is regards wilshere comparison and hel be guarenteed a chance.

I don't think anyone is really against him going to Bolton, just that they'd prefer Swansea because their style of football is more suited to him. Either one of those teams would be better than Villa who are god awful and I'll be pissed off if he goes there lol

I don't think anyone is really against him going to Bolton, just that they'd prefer Swansea because their style of football is more suited to him. Either one of those teams would be better than Villa who are god awful and I'll be pissed off if he goes there lol

Villa fans dont want him, the general concensus with them lot is i quote "why should we help someone else;s youth develop when we have our own".

If Josh goes to Bolton he will needhave to make a similar immediate impact Danny and Wilshere did because Bolton's midfield is pretty stocked.

It's a loan that we need to get right, if he leaves us and has a screamer he could easily slot back into us ala Wilshere next season.

I would agree with villa. Alot of my mates are fans/season ticket holders and there hating it there this season. When they played spuds they had 6 defenders starting and 2 holding midfielders. Its experience they need anyway not a young player,

Also Brendan Rodgers is the former Chelsea youth team coach, he understands Josh.

Yes. Rogers & Chelsea have a wonderful relationship, still. Despite the little tiff he & andré had. Both clubs have done good for us, Swansea with Borini & Bolton with Sturridge. I think Coyle would work better with McEachran than he did with Kakuta because he'll have a better communication system. As he did for Wilshere. At the same time Rogers will relish with McEachran's vision & passing as Swansea play many short-passes.

Borini to Swansea was more of a "pay his wages" loan than one for development.

I'm not sure what you mean about communication system. Sure McEachran is English like Sturridge and Wilshere but I'm quite sure Kakuta's English is extremely fluid.

Perphaps, but it seems to me Kakuta isn't benefitting from most coaches. I'm sure Sparky & Coyle tried.

Perphaps, but it seems to me Kakuta isn't benefitting from most coaches. I'm sure Sparky & Coyle tried.

I think Coyle didn't give a fuck. Because he actually wanted Sturridge, not Kakuta, and because of Bolton's form.