Josh McEachran

Term-X

Not sure about that.

I disagree. Josh is very likely a top 10 talent in Europe, in England he has to be a top 3 talent imo. It's a tough time for him now but I'm not sure if anyone would want him to play or even to start a game if Carlo would not have played him last season. He's still very young, he has great potential but keep in mind: We have to be careful. We need to stop all that hype and pressure that he's surrounded by. I'd also like to see him playing more but that's the coach's decision. I do believe that Andre would have used him more this season so far if we would not have been going through that bad streak. Hopefully he'll be loaned out so he can gain some experience.

“It's fair to say we have to look at some proposals for Josh's loan,” Villas-Boas continued.

“His playing time has not been much, but, because of his talent, it’s not 100 per cent sure that we’d send him out on loan, even if clubs come in for him.”

He acknowledges his talent so that's a good sign I guess!

Villa is a pile of negativity atm

Swansea are a promoted side busting with optimism and positivity. Play a decent style of football, and IMO have a pretty good manager.

Swansea for me

I'd gone with Bolton before but not sure fighting relegation is the sort or deal Josh should be involved in.

Villa is a pile of negativity atm

Swansea are a promoted side busting with optimism and positivity. Play a decent style of football, and IMO have a pretty good manager.

Swansea for me

I'd gone with Bolton before but not sure fighting relegation is the sort or deal Josh should be involved in.

The worry with Swansea is if they do a Hull that won't be good for him either.

I guess Swansea would be 2nd best. Best would be him playing for Chelsea! I know he picked up a niggle but has clearly got the creative talent we're yearning. Nevertheless a loan to boost confidence and playing times is a no brainier- especially if he remains on the bench here. Swansea over Villa is definitely best.