Josh McEachran

Term-X

He said he hoped to start most of the games if not all.. wonder if he's been promised that or has a clause set by Chelsea.

Id really like to think so. Think we need to set something like that up if were gonna keep investing in youth. They need to get games somewhere else as part of there developement into our first team. It does happen as im pretty sure singsons has got a clause at the wolves fro arsenal promising him 80% starts or something like that.

It would also be a good move from swansea's point of view. Even if the odd loan doesnt work out to be a sort ofsister club to a club like chelsea could be great business for both.

Do you really think we would send him on loan if Brendan didn't assure AVB that Josh will play?

He will play and unless he gets an injury he'll do really well and hopefully play a much bigger role in our team next season.

Can't wait to watch Swansea now :dance:

"I spoke to Frank a few times before I came down here," said McEachran. "And he told me I would love it. He said it is a really nice place with great fans. I watch Frank in training every day, he always talks to me. I aspire to be a player like him. I had a few options, but I thought Swansea would be the best club for me with their style of play. There were a few other clubs - Aston Villa had a big interest, I think Bolton were there and Wigan."

Good choice, and great to hear that Frank's helping McEachran out.

Dunno why that video finishes and there's a vid "No Pants Subway Ride 2012" i mean how can that be related or close to McEachran on Chelsea TV lmao. weird. ANYWAY....

He sounds confident and happy, really hope he does well there. Lampard went on loan at swansea too in his early days so lets hope Josh can have the same journey.