Josh McEachran

Term-X

I went to watch Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough on Tuesday night as I got cheap tickets for being a student at Nottingham Trent University. Josh was playing, and he was by some distance the best player on the pitch. He has learnt to be more disciplined in a positional sense, which is great to see. He is becoming a player that always makes the simple pass, á la Makelele. Middlesbrough feed a lot of their attacks through him, and he always came and doubled up with the full-back. Good to see, a solid 8/10 performance from him.

He is the backbone of Middlesbrough, they are playing now, the tickets were halfprice and i was going to go but i decided to buy football manager 13 instead so i have to save up my money for the rest of the month.

People are expecting so much, he's playing every game for a title contender side, and people are asking why hasn't he had an assist or goal yet. Although he has gotten one assist now.

Still though I'm glad what Mowbray is doing with him, he needs to play a lot deeper and get better at it, only chance he has getting into our team in my opinion.

:fainthv9:

That was a joke,but i think Ramires is too important for us right now .He is our weapon,when we start a counter attack,so he won´t take his place .I guess.Mikel is a good,but he isn´t a world class player,although he improved very much on his attacking skills

McEachran has always been at Chelsea. Not many players can say that they made for their very first club. Even Terry started at another club Senrab, which sadly lead to West Ham.

Imagine if Hutchinson wasn't so unlucky with injuries, right now we would have three players (McEahran, Chalobah and Hutchinson) that were not signed from another club and had always been at Chelsea. Not many top clubs could say that.

If you understand what I'm saying, it doesn't make to much sense read back.

I just hope we don't ditch him, it'll be a huge mistake. He has so much ability, this loan has done him the world of good. Their fans love him i'm sure.

Believe me i hear nothing but good things about him everytime he plays, he's conceded a penalty there and gave the ball away what lead to a goal and not one of my friends have pointed that out once.

McEachran has always been at Chelsea. Not many players can say that they made for their very first club. Even Terry started at another club Senrab, which sadly lead to West Ham.

Imagine if Hutchinson wasn't so unlucky with injuries, right now we would have three players (McEahran, Chalobah and Hutchinson) that were not signed from another club and had always been at Chelsea. Not many top clubs could say that.

If you understand what I'm saying, it doesn't make to much sense read back.

United have 4 players.