The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Watched the match in the hotel room and it was just amazing. I think it was Spike who mentioned that it's brilliant to watch CL matches in Australia because the matches start when it's completely dark, the sun's about to rise at half-time, and by full-time it's bright. It was just glorious.

It was me :(

Just got back from Australia!!! Had the best time ever! Parasailing, jet skiing, jet boating, kangaroos, koalas, unbelievable theme parks... fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so high on adrenalin right now even after 10 hours ++ of travelling :lol:

Can't believe we won the CL!!!! Watched the match in the hotel room and it was just amazing. I think it was Spike who mentioned that it's brilliant to watch CL matches in Australia because the matches start when it's completely dark, the sun's about to rise at half-time, and by full-time it's bright. It was just glorious. I screamed and jumped around my room when Didier scored the winning penalty, waking my mother up :lol:

Best 8 days of my life!!!

Can't wait to catch up on the millions of new posts that I've missed. It'll take me a lifetime but I just can't stop smiling!! We did it!!!!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

welcome back

Have it, you damn arachnid. I have just killed possibly the biggest spdier I've seen, and thats saying something as I was born in the land of the spider, Australia. Quite a monster it was.

c18cfd36d04b8382927913fe3b881f18.png

I am overwhelmed with an urge to shout "Arania Exumai" out loud.

Have it, you damn arachnid. I have just killed possibly the biggest spdier I've seen, and thats saying something as I was born in the land of the spider, Australia. Quite a monster it was.

Damn, that's a beauty!

Yeah! Swedens entry was a bit bizare!Then again half of them were..Greece and Spain must be relived

And we didnt come last woohey!

Hmmmm Ryan Bertrand asked my cousin for directions last week...my other cousin met Frank Lampard and others when on hoilday..surley my turn next lol..

Thankful we don't have spiders anywhere near that big here and none of our spiders are deadly. I hate spiders, really hate them but i don't kill them, i still like to try n let it go if poss. The hardest thing is catching the cunt.

As for Eurovision i only watched the last half hour of voting, the political votes are quite awful really lol like it even really matters who wins? Most of the songs are just stupid anyway, you'll only win if u have a sexy woman or a few sexy women singing and dancing in a club like song. Sweden was always gonna win.

Watching the Soccer Aid 2012 charity game. Sergio Pizzorno just scored a sublime goal for the Rest of the World team :lol:

Both teams consist of celebrities (Will Ferrell, Mike Myers) and retired players like Stam, Ljunberg, VDS, Seaman, Keane (got injured) and Keown.