The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'd rather live there than northern England..............hahaha

No jobs.

Population steadily getting older.

Most people my age are drug addicts, school drop outs and just overall idiots.

It's an alright place to live but terrible to grow up. Shit schools and nothing to do for a kid. You know why I've never had a girlfriend? Because most of the people I went to school with were guys and all the girls were bitches or too young.

I shall ditch the tradition of Kalou avatars for a while.

This will be my new avatar:

Any complaints? :P

Unless someone from former USSR nations takes offence, I say go for it!

It's humid as fuck, maybe that's why.

I'd say it's because the city has nearly as many people living in it as the entire nation of Australia. Even if only 5% of them are sick, that's still a massive number and it would spread easily. Delhi is a bit of a no brainer, I'd say it was because of the intense dust there.

Tamil Nadu, on the other hand, where my fathers family are from, and Sri Lanka, where my mum's side are from, rarely get me infectious diseases. I only get sick there if I drink water that hasn't been pre boiled.

No. I would be a fish out of water. I don't like being a minority.

No, it's not fun :(

Haha I don't really mind to be honest, the only impact it has is I think twice before leaving the house alone after about 9 pm. I don't live in the safest of neighbourhoods.

I'm sad now.

Cheer up, only a few more months before the move to Brisbane! :)

No, it's not fun :(

Haha I don't really mind to be honest, the only impact it has is I think twice before leaving the house alone after about 9 pm. I don't live in the safest of neighbourhoods.

After a while I just stopped being offended by "white cunt", "white dog" etc.

I went to my old primary school today to make a delivery (I'm a fucking delivery boy) and I was hit by extreme nostaligia. Coupled with the knowledge that my friends are moving and having kids, I kind of realised that I'm an adult now and everything can't stay the same forever.

Also, I'm really lonely. FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND MY IMMATURE PROBLEMS

I'd say it's because the city has nearly as many people living in it as the entire nation of Australia. Even if only 5% of them are sick, that's still a massive number and it would spread easily. Delhi is a bit of a no brainer, I'd say it was because of the intense dust there.

The basic reason for spread of respiratory diseases in places like Mumbai is the humidity. The moisture in the air is conducive to the organisms that cause them.

After a while I just stopped being offended by "white cunt", "white dog" etc.

I went to my old primary school today to make a delivery (I'm a fucking delivery boy) and I was hit by extreme nostaligia. Coupled with the knowledge that my friends are moving and having kids, I kind of realised that I'm an adult now and everything can't stay the same forever.

I thought the Aboriginal community were still a minority on Cumin.... whatever?

Delivery boy, eh?

philip_fry.png

:Goober:

I thought the Aboriginal community were still a minority on Cumin.... whatever?

Delivery boy, eh?

:Goober:

In the older generations they are sort of a minority but since so many are idiots and don't know what birth control is, they breed like rabbits. Around my age, most people are Indigenous.

Yep, I'm prettty much like Fry, dead end job and too socially retarded to get laid by that cyclops lady. <_<

In the older generations they are sort of a minority but since so many are idiots and don't know what birth control is, they breed like rabbits. Around my age, most people are Indigenous.

Yep, I'm prettty much like Fry, dead end job and too socially retarded to get laid by that cyclops lady. <_<

Might as well head off to Mumbai, then :P