The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Come to England and see how lucky you are Spike....Srsly!

Maybe, when I finally move to Brisbane. Heh, ever hear of culture cringe? It's a phenomon that is unique to Australia (maybe New Zealand). I guess I have it. Look it up on wiki.

Shouldn't they just save face and discontinue the product line quietly?

I could say disparaging comments about Totten*m and their attitude to money...er.. but i wont.

also i doubt Levy is on Modrics Christmas card list now :D

Could this thread perhaps be moved to the main forum page, near the top, so that other threads such as Eden Hazard etc. (which I contributed to F'ing up) can be used properly?

Perhaps below "Matthew Harding Stand" and "The Match", and just above "Transfer Talk"?

I feel people neglect this thread because it takes a few extra clicks getting to. Just a thought.

In more related news however - I was just looking out my window, and a woman walked past with a HUGE rack. Shame that there were 2 moles on the left one though.

Why on earth are they called 'beauty' marks anyway?

Maybe, when I finally move to Brisbane. Heh, ever hear of culture cringe? It's a phenomon that is unique to Australia (maybe New Zealand). I guess I have it. Look it up on wiki.

My brother lives in Perth, gonna go over in the next couple of years!

I shall ditch the tradition of Kalou avatars for a while.

This will be my new avatar:

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg

Any complaints? :P

What the fucking hell? I'm almost convinced you are a troll..

How the hell can you go from idolizing fucking Kalouless to an avatar of a political theorist? This looks like an insult more than anything else.

Have it, you damn arachnid. I have just killed possibly the biggest spdier I've seen, and thats saying something as I was born in the land of the spider, Australia. Quite a monster it was.

c18cfd36d04b8382927913fe3b881f18.png

It's impossible to tell the size of this creature in that pic, depends on how far you captured the picture from. It should be compared next to something to get some idea.