The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

150,000 is not a small town... That is a small city!

The township I grew up in has 6,000 residents! That is small tow, the village has 1200 of those.http://www.brooklynmi.com/

The nearest city only has a population of 33,000!

The town I went to college in had more than both of those combined! Purdue located in metropolitan Lafayette, Indiana with a population of 178,000 a good portion of those being students and faculty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What? That is unthinkable for me!

I live in Sao Paulo, which has 11.8 million people. Only my high school had 3 thousand students, half your whole town population...

USP has about 127k students, which is almost all Pr22's entire city...

I cant grasp both of your realities! :P

I do understand yours however since I live in Shanghai with a population of 24 million. I never dreamt of living in a big city, let alone liking it.

Looks easy to do... but no, no, no.

By the way, how he is chubby again? He was pretty lean one month and a half ago:

How in the world can you become fat while being a professional athlete? How much do you need to eat to actually achieve that?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

El fenomeno.

Is he Argentine now?

How in the world can you become fat while being a professional athlete? How much do you need to eat to actually achieve that?

He is not a professional athlete for more than 2 years!

From what I know Ronaldo has hypothyroidism, which is the cause of his weight gain.

But is that the reason or the "excuse"? I know a lot of people battling the same thing who don't look over weight.

Just been 100% finally, with conviction, confirmed by doctors I have a growth problem. I've been offered the HgH Injections, the same thing Messi got. Question though (I really should have asked the doctor), does anyone know how long these injections last? Is Messi still taking them?

All I know from some quick browsing is that it's a few injections per session, I can expect at least 3 inches of growth (meaning I should go from 5'4" to anywhere between 5'7"-5'9" I believe).. and err, in around half the cases of HgH, patients have also seen an increase 'downstairs' which is exciting me :ph34r: You go from a cocktail-sausage to a big German sausage. :getin::getin::getin::getin::getin: