The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just been 100% finally, with conviction, confirmed by doctors I have a growth problem. I've been offered the HgH Injections, the same thing Messi got. Question though (I really should have asked the doctor), does anyone know how long these injections last? Is Messi still taking them?

All I know from some quick browsing is that it's a few injections per session, I can expect at least 3 inches of growth (meaning I should go from 5'4" to anywhere between 5'7"-5'9" I believe).. and err, in around half the cases of HgH, patients have also seen an increase 'downstairs' which is exciting me :ph34r: You go from a cocktail-sausage to a big German sausage. :getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

Congratulations. Hope everything goes as you want it to be!

But just be a little precautionary. You can never tell about the "Side effects" while using these things.

Just been 100% finally, with conviction, confirmed by doctors I have a growth problem. I've been offered the HgH Injections, the same thing Messi got. Question though (I really should have asked the doctor), does anyone know how long these injections last? Is Messi still taking them?

All I know from some quick browsing is that it's a few injections per session, I can expect at least 3 inches of growth (meaning I should go from 5'4" to anywhere between 5'7"-5'9" I believe).. and err, in around half the cases of HgH, patients have also seen an increase 'downstairs' which is exciting me :ph34r: You go from a cocktail-sausage to a big German sausage. :getin::getin::getin::getin::getin:

1: Messie doesn't take them anymore.

2: they don't always work. I know a guy that just got really veiny and muscular from them.

Messi took HgH injections for 4 years until he was 19.

Messi took HgH injections for 4 years until he was 19.

Since males stop puberty by the time they are 18-20, my guess is you would continue until that time. And yes, it will cause changes in your genitalia as well as your height and muscles. HgH is the hormone that triggers the others involved in puberty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My son is 6'1" (186cm) and he just turned 16! Of course, he is still growing! He also only ways about 55 kg!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WHAT?! He's not going to stop growing any time soon, either! :lol: How tall is Doug, Kerry?

What? That is unthinkable for me!

I live in Sao Paulo, which has 11.8 million people. Only my high school had 3 thousand students, half your whole town population...

USP has about 127k students, which is almost all Pr22's entire city...

I cant grasp both of your realities! :P

:lol:

I live in a village with 4,500 inhabitants. The nearest cities are Nottingham (303,000), Leicester (330,000), Derby (250,000), and Birmingham (1,007,500). The town I was born in has 44,000 inhabitants, and the town where I first lived has 72,000. Unreal contrast.

I live in a village with 4,500 inhabitants. The nearest cities are Nottingham (303,000), Leicester (330,000), Derby (250,000), and Birmingham (1,007,500). The town I was born in has 44,000 inhabitants, and the town where I first lived has 72,000. Unreal contrast.

Crazy, but 4500 isnt even a village! :Goober:

Mata and Luiz hittin', Torres missing most of the time and Mikel not shooting at all. Well... sounds familiar.

I'm not exactly sober right now and may be hallucinating but is there a exponential increase in Mourinho lately? Like everything in the last week or so has to do with Mou? I'm so tired.

He said he wants to go where he is loved and there is a club in England where he knows he is loved...

I bet you have 10 pages of Mourinho posts to read in his thread! :halo:

5 year old Kentucky boy shoots and kills his 2 year old sister with a 22-caliber rifle he was gives as a gift: http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-boy-accidental-fatal-shooting-sister-20130501,0,2768797.story

“Nobody wants to take anyone’s guns away". Smh.

"The rifle used in the accident is a Crickett designed for children and sold under the slogan “My First Rifle,” according to the company's website. It is a smaller weapon designed for children and comes with a shoulder stock in child-like colors including pink and swirls."

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!