The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Actually studies show that girls liking pink is not just a society or marketing thing, but rather something biological: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1654371,00.html

Did I infect you with an interest in evolutionary psychology @choulo19 ?

:Goober:

@Rmpr, some nice buildings there!

Here's the area where I study, the building is the one next to the rather big chimney on the left. The way too expensive apartment of mine can also be seen in this picture so it's pretty close to the campus, less than 200 meters. It's one of the finest residential areas in town so there's hardly any other students living here, most live somewhere on the other side of the lake, but I chose to pay a little extra to get closer to the campus and also to the city center which is there on the left but just cropped out of the picture. A small town, only around 150 000 people but a quarter of them students so the atmosphere is nice.

Lutakko-ilmakuva_arto_halttunen_paramoto

No generalizing!! I like blue!!! :D Most of my friends don't like pink either...........

Not all of us do, I personally detest most shades of the color except the very pale ones... So they are more white! Oh, my daughter is just like her momma :) her favorite color is BLUE

@Backstreet and anyone else taking their a level/AP/IB/GCSE/iGCSE or year end exams

Good Luck on your exams. I hope you exceed your wildest expectations!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually studies show that girls liking pink is not just a society or marketing thing, but rather something biological: http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1654371,00.html

Oh well, I have never been accused of a girly girl, I don't where makeup often when I do it is mascara, lip gloss and maybe bronzer but only if my husband and I are going somewhere special LOL I tell my hairdresser if she gives me a style that takes me more than 15 minutes to do then it won't happen, I'd rather watch a football match than shop, and I prefer shorts and a t-shirt to being in a dress and all dolled up :)

What you see is what you get :D and I am honest to a fault (sometimes too honest)

Oh well, I have never been accused of a girly girl, I don't where makeup often when I do it is mascara, lip gloss and maybe bronzer but only if my husband and I are going somewhere special LOL I tell my hairdresser if she gives me a style that takes me more than 15 minutes to do then it won't happen, I'd rather watch a football match than shop, and I prefer shorts and a t-shirt to being in a dress and all dolled up :)

What you see is what you get :D and I am honest to a fault (sometimes too honest)

I just have one question for you: Is there a 20yo single version of you, because I'd marry her on the spot!

I just have one question for you: Is there a 20yo single version of you, because I'd marry her on the spot!

Aw thanks :) That is a huge compliment!

My daughter is a carbon copy but she is only 12 and firmly believes she needs her vet degree and to play in a World Cup before she looks seriously at a boy LOL

I do have a 21 year old niece tho ;>

The worst building at my uni is primarily for arts as well. It's by far the filthiest-looking building I've seen, and it's also one of the most conspicuous buildings on the campus. We also have a general-purpose building where people hang out and stuff, and that thing looks ok on the outside, but the interior design is just horrible. It's so poorly designed that I think it has some hazards near entrance and should be shut down. They're building a new one, but buildings take forever to build in Canada, so I'm not going to be able to use the water slide they're building on its side.

In what University do you go to in Canada?

@Rmpr, some nice buildings there!

Here's the area where I study, the building is the one next to the rather big chimney on the left. The way too expensive apartment of mine can also be seen in this picture so it's pretty close to the campus, less than 200 meters. It's one of the finest residential areas in town so there's hardly any other students living here, most live somewhere on the other side of the lake, but I chose to pay a little extra to get closer to the campus and also to the city center which is there on the left but just cropped out of the picture. A small town, only around 150 000 people but a quarter of them students so the atmosphere is nice.

Niiice, I always wanted to know how it feels to be in a small student town, must be great to party! :eyebrows: