The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Lol what the actual? If we have the same understanding of what PMS means that's a pretty sick name for a cat :lol:

I know, but since I call him PMS (because he is the only male who suffers from it), he honored me! :lol:

Me and my dog :D after a bowl or two...

Your dog looks awesome! and high...

Me...

I tried to sleep in, but my husband had to work. So at 8 am when the guy came to read the gas meters and started asking my son a bunch of thins in Mandarin. So, Nathan woke me up and after a 10 minute conversation in Mandarin that I understood less than 1% of and some charades and gestures, I finally figured out he needed to see another meter on my water heater. This was the first time in two years anyone has asked to do that!! What a way to start my day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol what the actual? If we have the same understanding of what PMS means that's a pretty sick name for a cat :lol:

Well, the cat only respond half of the time. The other, it doesn't seem to bother much. So yeah. :lol:

I'm pissing myself right now :D How did you actually "took" them in? Did you just grab them by their tails like "Yo ma cats now" and just took them home? This sounds so weird. Never heard of something like this before, a guy in his mid-20s stealing 2 cats from the street and taking care of them :lol:

4848_650.jpg

He's an arrogant, egotistical arsehole to put it bluntly.
It seems he is very much hated, lmao. :D
I read his Wikipedia page, he wrote for The Sun and Daily Mirror and he also is a judge on the Susan Boyle show! :mouthclosed:

@Stingray, I'd like real suggestions, thank you Mr Belgium. I live with a German and I will tell him to steal your bicycle. The party is in July so it will be rather cold.

@NishC300, I'd rather not shell out $90 for something so distasteful.

Also link me to shops, people!

Wear a duplicate one lol (btw I was just kidding)