Wigan(A) - DREW

Fulham(H) - DREW

Swansea(A) - DREW

Man Utd(H) - DREW

Everton(A) - LOST

Wigan(H) - WON

Arsenal(A) - DREW

I think he meant it in reference to the CL final

I think more technical players are needed, plus we are needing the money off players. I think we are forced to do this, because of FFP, the clubs own fault putting themselves in this position.

He is 2 Players in one. Whenyou are 10 men down you need players like Ramirez.

For the goal against barcelona, Notice how he starts the move at the RB position. and then ends up in a Strikers position in the opposition box to chip it.

He is 2 Players in one. Whenyou are 10 men down you need players like Ramirez.

For the goal against barcelona, Notice how he starts the move at the RB position. and then ends up in a Strikers position in the opposition box to chip it.

He is one of those RATHER FAST BLACKMAN!, as KSI i would say.

I never understood the position on Ramires some had before the CL semi final tie. It seems as though I was one of the few that thought throughout the season he was among our best players every time. I honestly can't count the number of times he's saved us defensively. He's in my opinion the best box to box midfielder on the planet.

I never understood the position on Ramires some had before the CL semi final tie. It seems as though I was one of the few that thought throughout the season he was among our best players every time. I honestly can't count the number of times he's saved us defensively. He's in my opinion the best box to box midfielder on the planet.

I don't even rate him as a midfielder, in our best patch run of games he has played exclusively as a winger.

For me he is much more effective as a winger.

I'm actually really scared for the CL final as he will not be there and he gives us so much dynamism. We don't have many players who can run through and score, the vast majority of players we have want the ball to feet except for Torres.

I agree Badboy, we're going to have to play Essien in that role, yet because of his injury problems in the past he can't offer even half as much energy as Ramires does. He will be missed more than Ivanovic, in my honest opinion. It's not as if we can play Meireles there, either!

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Mata

Torres - Drogba

??

I agree Badboy, we're going to have to play Essien in that role, yet because of his injury problems in the past he can't offer even half as much energy as Ramires does. He will be missed more than Ivanovic, in my honest opinion. It's not as if we can play Meireles there, either!

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel

Essien - Lampard

Mata

Torres - Drogba

??

A narrow diamond midfield and you're gonna vacate the wide areas against Bayern?! It's a recipe for disaster.

Just don't see what else we can do, we're fucked in the midfield. Unless we play Mata and Malouda on the wings?!?

Unfortunately, we might see Malouda starting or maybe even Sturridge on the left with Kalou on the right in RDM's usual 4-2-3-1.

Just don't see what else we can do, we're fucked in the midfield. Unless we play Mata and Malouda on the wings?!?

Personally I'd rather play Malouda than Essien. Don't want to see Essien anywhere near the starting XI. He's absolutely finished. Would be a complete disaster to play him.

Why not the usual 4-2-3-1? So the midfield/attacking midfield looks a bit like this:

Mikel-Lampard

Kalou-Mata-Malouda

Doesn't look half bad, except we won't be the most threatening on the wing with Florent "I shoot every time I get the ball" Malouda.

Perhaps Torres instead of Kalou? Do you think he can be trusted with doing the tracking back? He's certainly more competent than Kalou going forward (but then again, who isn't?)

Perhaps Torres instead of Kalou? Do you think he can be trusted with doing the tracking back? He's certainly more competent than Kalou going forward (but then again, who isn't?)

Nah, we'll want to keep Torres fresh to bring him on for Drogba. Thing is though, as he showed in Barcelona, Torres isn't the best at defending.