Ramires

DavidEU

Another important goal. What a season he's had! But was surprised to see him so tired. He looked completely knackered after only 30mins. Good decision by Roberto to take him off.

It seems like he's worked on his finishing and touches, before i never had any hope when he was 1on1, but now I'm much more confident in his abilities.

Fantastic for the lad, really has popped up with some very important goals, i wish he just kept it simple sometimes though. I hate it when he can be very wasteful, but i love his movement and once again he did it in the right time.

It seems like he's worked on his finishing and touches, before i never had any hope when he was 1on1, but now I'm much more confident in his abilities.

True, his first touch has improved quite a bit over the season. If his finishing had been this good earlier on he'd easily be on 20 goals by now. Still, what a player. He'll get better and better.

Without a doubt our biggest miss for the final. And that's saying something about the growth in his stature and importance to the team post arrival , considering other players to miss out include the captain and man mountain Ivan.

I have always criticized Ramires's lack of technical ability , but now when he is deployed as a winger it's much less apparent because he doesn't need great ball control , passing or a great 1st touch to keep the ball on the wings , i like him very much at that position , with his pace , continuous running and dribbling you always know that he will at least get you 1 or 2 great chances each game .

Even if we get new wingers , i think Ramires should start next season's big games , what he adds to the team will be deeply missed in 19th of may.

If we had Ramires we could of Nullified the threat of Robben. He is a player who we can be used in a tactical way, he can counter pace based players like Samuel Eto'o did in the 2010 Champions League final against Robben. Mourinho figured out that if he put Eto't on the right win then Eto'o could use his pace to counter Robben's electrifying pace and it worked wonders, Robben was not even effective and we never heard of him in that final.

If we had Ramires we could of Nullified the threat of Robben. He is a player who we can be used in a tactical way, he can counter pace based players like Samuel Eto'o did in the 2010 Champions League final against Robben. Mourinho figured out that if he put Eto't on the right win then Eto'o could use his pace to counter Robben's electrifying pace and it worked wonders, Robben was not even effective and we never heard of him in that final.

This, he would have helped out a great deal with Robben or Ribery.

Real shame he's not going to be available, someone else would have to step up big time.