Ramires

DavidEU

Nah, we'll want to keep Torres fresh to bring him on for Drogba. Thing is though, as he showed in Barcelona, Torres isn't the best at defending.

Hmm, I guess. Really not looking forward to seeing both Kalou & Malouda play though :lol:

Why not the usual 4-2-3-1? So the midfield/attacking midfield looks a bit like this:

Mikel-Lampard

Kalou-Mata-Malouda

Doesn't look half bad, except we won't be the most threatening on the wing with Florent "I shoot every time I get the ball" Malouda.

No way Malouda is to slow and to bad form.

We musst play

Kalou-Mata-Sturridge or Sturridge - Mata-Kalou

No way Malouda is to slow and to bad form.

We musst play

Kalou-Mata-Sturridge or Sturridge - Mata-Kalou

IF I'm gonna pick one of the two there, I'll go with the latter. Sturridge & Bosingwa on the right against Ribery and especially if Lahm is playing that side too is a recipe for disaster.

IF I'm gonna pick one of the two there, I'll go with the latter. Sturridge & Bosingwa on the right against Ribery and especially if Lahm is playing that side too is a recipe for disaster.

Agree. Both Robben and Ribery tends to cut inside and have a go. So Sturridge can help bosingwa. Similarly, at the left flank, Kalou should help cole. If we can neutralize their wing plays, we have better chances. And of course, Long Balls to Drogba so that he can bully those second string Bayern defenders. In General, our play should be a bit more defensive. A tall Chelsea defender is also needed to stop Gomez. Hope we can do it!

Agree. Both Robben and Ribery tends to cut inside and have a go. So Sturridge can help bosingwa. Similarly, at the left flank, Kalou should help cole. If we can neutralize their wing plays, we have better chances. And of course, Long Balls to Drogba so that he can bully those second string Bayern defenders. In General, our play should be a bit more defensive. A tall Chelsea defender is also needed to stop Gomez. Hope we can do it!

Huh? No way I'm gonna be happy if Sturridge & Bosingwa plays on the right flank against Ribery & potentially Lahm. It'll be a disaster waiting to happen. On the left side, won't be too concerned who plays there with Cole. Not saying that Cole doesn't need any help to deal with Robben but more confident of Cole dealing Robben in 1-on-1 than Bosingwa against Ribery.

Huh? No way I'm gonna be happy if Sturridge & Bosingwa plays on the right flank against Ribery & potentially Lahm. It'll be a disaster waiting to happen. On the left side, won't be too concerned who plays there with Cole. Not saying that Cole doesn't need any help to deal with Robben but more confident of Cole dealing Robben in 1-on-1 than Bosingwa against Ribery.

Lol! I understood the opposite of what you are saying now. Anyway, may be Mata for sturridge at the right flank? I would prefer Sturridge though.

Lol! I understood the opposite of what you are saying now. Anyway, may be Mata for sturridge at the right flank? I would prefer Sturridge though.

Again, no Mata on the flanks. He's not good enough defensively and it will just negate his strengths going forward by sticking him out wide. Stick with him in the 'hole' behind Drogba/Torres!

Again, no Mata on the flanks. He's not good enough defensively and it will just negate his strengths going forward by sticking him out wide. Stick with him in the 'hole' behind Drogba/Torres!

Then who should play at the right flank according to you?

play malouda on the left. He might not offer much going forward but will put in a nice defensive duty anytime. also he and cole understands each other perfectly.

That's the problem. He may be fine it comes to defending but we still need offensive threat from him going forward. His love-in with the ball is just embarrassing to watch at times!

Complete agreement. Cole is the best LB in the game when on, he should be able to neutralize Robben. I would much rather have Cole and Sturridge running at Robben and Contento(or whoever) Kalou is much better at tracking back and covering so he can provide help for Bosingwa

That's the problem. He may be fine it comes to defending but we still need offensive threat from him going forward. His love-in with the ball is just embarrassing to watch at times!

You're 100% right, but in a cl final, I think the most important this is to get the basics right, so defending first which is why I would definitley start Malouda on the left. Think Robbie is still considering his options their, which is why he played Danny on the left vs QPRelegated.

You're 100% right, but in a cl final, I think the most important this is to get the basics right, so defending first which is why I would definitley start Malouda on the left. Think Robbie is still considering his options their, which is why he played Danny on the left vs QPRelegated.

IF we play on the counter, then that might work.