Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it matter what his wages are, we pay Lampard £150k to sit on the bench half the time. We payed Malouda about £100k each week for a whole year and he didn't even play. Benayoun was on around £80k and he played 9 times this season.

Their seems to be some sort of rumor that Sneidjer was on €250,000 at Inter but Inters finances aren't amazing and I doubt he was on that. I bet at Real he wasn't even on €70,000-100,000 so for him to move to Inter so they could pay him €250,000 seems rather extreme.

His move to United 'fell through' apparently because of his demands for a €250,000 salary, probably bullshit. It probably fell through because of the transfer fee Inter were demanding even though he warranted one after having an amazing 2 or 3 years with Inter under Jose.

I'd say maybe at Inter Sneidjer was one of the top earners but no way did he make €250k, no fucking way, Morratti is crazy but not that crazy.

He might do well in the PL, just like Van der Vaart.

I thought you got #banned.. you know, for using hashtags so much. :D

Banned for using hashtagfs lol? I don't think theres a rule for that

#yet :D

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/08/galatasaray-president-tells-chelsea-they-can-have-wesley-sneijder-for-just-15million-3833374/

Galatasaray president Unal Aysal has told Chelsea they can have Wesley Sneijder for £15million this summer.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is believed to be considering a move for Sneijder, who revealed last week that he is still in regular contact with the Portuguese coach.

And despite initial suggestions that Sneijder would cost upwards of £25million, Aysal says they would be willing to do business for a reduced price.

‘If there was a bid of £15million or above, we will consider a sale,’ Aysal told the Turkish media.

Loads of good players going for decent prices, if I was a club like Liverpool I'd be looking to bring in the likes of Sneijder or KPB, especially at the prices they're being quoted at.

But They will most probably sign Lallana for 22m :D

Chelsea set to up their interest in Wesley Sneijder after Jose Mourinho asks Roman to buy the Dutchman http://mirr.im/18Lt4Cb #transfers

Clearly a BS story when there is this in it.

A source close to the Chelsea manager said: “Mourinho has asked Abramovich to get him Sneijder.”

Anyone could easily write that up. Pathetic journalism!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You