Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the game, hope we show our intent for the title by stamping our authority on the pitch and getting the 3 points, by hook or by crook or even with Mike Deans Grace, doesn't matter..

Up The Chels..

Ferguson are you listening? you better keep our trophy glistening...

Btw made this chant up to the tune of Piranhas - Tom Hark/ wayne Rooney white pele song

They wh**** themselves to a yank,

and now they dress like the mighty Norwich clan,

So I asked who are they?

They go by the name of Glazers bi***,

Glazers bi***, Glazers bi***..

Shitty Man United are the Glazers bi***..

I had such a good feeling about the game waking up today. But then i visited the club website and i found these words of Ancelotti:

'I try to put in the team the players with the most quality and Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka have a lot of quality and they have done very well together. 'The position of Anelka depends on his feeling about the game. He likes to move, sometimes in a left position, sometimes in a right one and sometimes behind. I never give him a precise position on the pitch. I want him to move how he wants to.

I cant believe he is saying this because this could only mean that both of them will start today. Please let me be wrong or let this be some kind of way of trying to fool Fergie.

Even a blind guy can see that Anelka does not perform well on the right wing position, :censored:.

Please please let me be wrong Lord !

Edited by Blue_Soldier

Daily Mail says Chelsea will line up as follows (4-3-3):

01. Cech

18. Zhirkov

26. Terry ©

33. Alex

19. Ferreira

12. Mikel

08. Lampard

13. Ballack

15. Malouda

10. J Cole

11. Drogba

It also says the game will finish 1-1

Edited by Drogba11CFC

I rather to see Deco than Ballack in starting XI, he play very well and he deserved for the place in the squad for this game. IMO

Edited by Kajo

Wow that is interesting :o Same team like against Villa then I guess

Yes -

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Fletcher, Giggs, Scholes, Park, Berbatov. Subs: Kuszczak, Carrick, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, Macheda, Gibson, De Laet.

Chelsea: Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Alex, Terry, Zhirkov, Joe Cole, Deco, Lampard, Mikel, Malouda, Anelka. Subs: Turnbull, Drogba, Ballack, Kalou, Sturridge, Belletti, Bruma.

Cech

Ferriera Terry Alex Zhirkov

Mikel Lampard

J.Cole Deco Malouda

Anelka

Turnbull, Ballack, Bruma, Belletti, Kalou, Sturridge, Drogba.

van der Sar

Neville Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Fletcher Scholes Giggs

Valencia Berbatov Park

Kuszczak, de Laet, Rafael, Macheda, Carrick, Gibson, Nani.

Edited by DavidEU

Ancelotti has surprised once again. Let's hope it will gain us an important win. The thing really is that Manure is not Arsenal for Drogs.

Let's play like against Villa! COME ON Chelsea!