Luka Modric

DavidEU

Wow another Person over 5000 miles away telling me about my own club.

:banghead:

lel.gif

Delightfully imperialistic. 'You're not from England therefore your opinion is irrelevant'. 'You don't attend games so you're a wanker'. For the record, it's much harder for us to catch Chelsea games. All you need is a few pounds and a train ticket.

This is quite a meltdown for anybody to have, let alone a new member.

How can he have opinions like that, And pretty much attack what I said when he (bluevein) doesn't even attend games?

Its like me going onto a LA Lakers forum and telling Americans there wrong, Or going onto the australian rugby team forum and telling them how it is, When I'm English, And live in england!!?!

It rubs me the wrong way tbh!

Have you ever heard of the word globalisation? Or television? Or Web 2.0?

Stuck in the '30s are you? Thinking about going out and giving Harry Hun a good old British thrashing, 6 of the best, trousers down?

Wait so you are all bigger SUPPORTERS of the club overseas, Than me, Who has had a season ticket for 13 years?

ummmmm?

Know more about the game because you watch in on the T.V.?

Amazing!

See you boys down the bridge then, yeah? lol!!?!?!?!!

And what is it you do, exactly? Buy a few shirts every year and a season ticket? What's that, about a thousand pounds all up?

Overseas fans contribute in the tens of millions every year. Get used to it mate, we're more important than you. Far more important than domestic fans in the current climate. Why do you think the club keep fucking you over with ticket prices, but trip over themselves to make themselves appealing to foreign fans? Why do you think they go on tours to Asia and America? If you don't like it, go support Millwall.

Your superiority is laughable, overseas fans are the present and future of this club.

So now this is a direct attack on our whole fan base and English people?

Wowzer.

Funny you say our whole fanbase, the vast majority of football fans of any top flight club are overseas based. I can say 'fuck you' to all English based Chelsea fans and I'd be insulting about 0.5% of our total fanbase.

Chelsea set to launch last minute bid for Luka Modric

"But today The Mail on Sunday has reported that the west London club are to launch an 11th hour bid to land the central midfielder, who has said he wants to wrap up his transfer before 17 July."

http://www.as.com/english/articulo/chelsea-set-to-launch-last/20120708dasdenspo_1/Ten

No idea how reliable this source is but I really hope we could steal Modric.

Chelsea set to launch last minute bid for Luka Modric

"But today The Mail on Sunday has reported that the west London club are to launch an 11th hour bid to land the central midfielder, who has said he wants to wrap up his transfer before 17 July."

http://www.as.com/en...dasdenspo_1/Ten

No idea how reliable this source is but I really hope we could steal Modric.

its not gonna happen this will all be over this week. I heard he will sign for Madrid at the end of the week!

if madrid wanted him it would been done by know! im telling you modric wants us!

i think its dragging on a bit because of the price, Madrid wants to get him for as cheap as possible, he may want to come here but Tottenham will only sell to us for £40-50 million! which i cant see happening.

i think its dragging on a bit because of the price, Madrid wants to get him for as cheap as possible, he may want to come here but Tottenham will only sell to us for £40-50 million! which i cant see happening.

im pretty sure the price dropped about 5-10 million, last year we had 40m bid rejected and right to do so spurs kept it going! this year is no excuse modric will leave.... lets just hope madrid is the only contender, i rather this drag till the last and we sigh him for 35 or 30

You are a disgrace to all Chelsea fans, English or non English. Please go support Stoke or something, we don't need your kind.

Teenage auz scum.

Grow some pubes and go support your local club!! Clear glory hunter.

Man united would suite you well.

Go and cook me some shrimps, Unless your too busy catching crocodiles and eating spiders?

Mh9NZ.gif

And what is it you do, exactly? Buy a few shirts every year and a season ticket? What's that, about a thousand pounds all up?

Overseas fans contribute in the tens of millions every year. Get used to it mate, we're more important than you. Far more important than domestic fans in the current climate. Why do you think the club keep fucking you over with ticket prices, but trip over themselves to make themselves appealing to foreign fans? Why do you think they go on tours to Asia and America? If you don't like it, go support Millwall.

Your superiority is laughable, overseas fans are the present and future of this club.

Funny you say our whole fanbase, the vast majority of football fans of any top flight club are overseas based. I can say 'fuck you' to all English based Chelsea fans and I'd be insulting about 0.5% of our total fanbase.

Your whole argument is null and void.

You are now saying ST holders mean nothing to chelsea fc.

hahahaahaha

Four words pal

GO 'SUPPORT' MAN UNITED

Oh wait you already do with the millions and millions you personally pump into the PL!!

im pretty sure the price dropped about 5-10 million, last year we had 40m bid rejected and right to do so spurs kept it going! this year is no excuse modric will leave.... lets just hope madrid is the only contender, i rather this drag till the last and we sigh him for 35 or 30

his price dropped for everyone else, but has probably gone up for us!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You