Luka Modric

DavidEU

Try to get Modric and/or Bale. Couldn't hurt.

25 million+ Meireles/Essien for Modric and 27+ Malouda for Bale. Of course it won't happen as we aren't smart enough.

Bale would reportedly only cost £2m more than Hulk. Would be a good buy, I think. Extremely expensive, obviously, but he's very young and can single-handily change games.

Bale would reportedly only cost £2m more than Hulk. Would be a good buy, I think. Extremely expensive, obviously, but he's very young and can single-handily change games.

Bale is more of a traditional winger than Hulk which is why I would prefer Bale. I was always saying that a Tricky, quick footed winger on one side (Hazard) and a hug-the touch line, searingly quick winger on the other (Bale) could destroy teams. They are both explosive in their own ways as well.

Bale is more of a traditional winger than Hulk which is why I would prefer Bale. I was always saying that a Tricky, quick footed winger on one side (Hazard) and a hug-the touch line, searingly quick winger on the other (Bale) could destroy teams. They are both explosive in their own ways as well.

And if they didn't have that egomaniacal cunt of a chairman, we'd probably manage to get him. I bet if we came in with a £40m bid, that asshole would counter with some impossible fee like £60m.

As for Modric, I'm in agreement that Fellaini would be a better option. Cheaper, and more of a physical presence.

He'd make us a powerhouse if he clicked, though.

Forget Bale! this is the Modric thread!

I think we just have to sign the little Croat up! he will be the final piece of the jigsaw that would allow us to play teams off the park on a regular basis!

People think if we have Mata, Marin, Hazard and Modric in the same team we will be to lightweight! but when have you ever seen players like Xavi, Iniesta and Silva get bullied in games? The game is changing now even in the PL, it will continue to get less physical and more technical. So i wouldn't worry about us being to lightweight! Teams would just be to worried about trying to stop us from playing them off the park, and trying to bully our smaller players wont work!

And if they didn't have that egomaniacal cunt of a chairman, we'd probably manage to get him. I bet if we came in with a £40m bid, that asshole would counter with some impossible fee like £60m.

As for Modric, I'm in agreement that Fellaini would be a better option. Cheaper, and more of a physical presence.

He'd make us a powerhouse if he clicked, though.

Fellaini isn't as creative or as good at distributing the ball as Modric is. Plus we don't want to be a powerhouse team anymore, we want to be a good passing team. Quick and sleek.

Bale vs. Inter Milan was one of the greatest individual performances I have ever seen.

The way he man-handled Maicon was crazy.

Of course, Inter Milan weren't exactly at their best back then as with Mourinho gone they had dipped, but still. It was extraordinary.

He does look like a monkey and can be inconsistent, but he simply is outstanding when you consider his age.

EDIT: Crap, wrong thread.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You