Luka Modric

DavidEU

Well TX has been talking nonsense about how City will dominate.

But I can assure you that United with Kagawa, and if SAF gets Modric, they will be the one dominating!

Exactly why we need to get 1-3 more world class players this summer. Starting with Hulk. Fellaini may not be world class yet, but his physical presence could be game changing.

I fucking HATE seeing United finishing above us. City I can deal with, but not the red nosed bastard.

De Gea

New RB/Smalling - Vidic - Jones - Evra/New LB

Carrick - Modric

Valencia - Kagawa - Young

Rooney

That looks like the team that will dominate the PL for the coming seasons and NOT City, if United does it's business.

KDB looked the business when he was playing centre midfield at Genk. As a winger, yeah he was good but I'd imagine he'll be developed as a centre midfielder. He's not particularly fast and it would seem to me putting him out on the wing would limit his effectiveness as a passer, which is his strength IMO

Is it just me or does every "winger" these days prefer to drift in the centre before officially being a centre midfielder?

How many pure wingers are their left?

Is it just me or does every "winger" these days prefer to drift in the centre before officially being a centre midfielder?

How many pure wingers are their left?

Well, I could play on the RW if Chelsea wanted me to...

I deteste the concept of Inverted Wingers.

I haven't seen that 'Modric agreeing terms with ManUre' story anywhere else. If it's true Levy gets what he deserves and will be humiliated for selling Modric for less. If ManUre get Modric we have to get a couple more really good players. A creative CM. I don't think we need a Fellaini type but if Modric does go to ManUre I would now be open to Fellaini coming here. Hulk seems to be locked in for RW. If we don't get him we could stick with Marin as a RW.

PSG going for Modric as well?

http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=872958/

Unreliable, but I would much prefer him to go to PSG rather than ManUre. On the downside though, PSG are building a great team which can compete in the CL in a couple of years.

De Bruyne is not a replacement for Frank. Plus De Bruyne is likely to play wide...

I've watched several of his matches with Genk, believe me he is no wide man. His natural role is in the center, he looked out of his depth on the wings. He has excellent defensive skills which would make him perfect for the double pivot role along side a more defensive midfielder (Mikel/Romeu), but that's just what I thought watching him.

Well TX has been talking nonsense about how City will dominate.

But I can assure you that United with Kagawa, and if SAF gets Modric, they will be the one dominating!

Well I liked only the second sentence, not the first one.

But I agree, if Modric goes to United people will see that he is worth 40 mil just so United don't have him. He will be 50 mil player there alongside Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Nani, Rooney ,Chicharito or Levandovski. That team could dominate big time.

I never expected Ferguson or Glazers to spend that much. Something really infuriated them.

It's clear that Ferguson didn't take well loosing title to City and he is spending big trying to make sure he won't see it again. They are getting stronger and whoever thinks we are good with Hazard and Hulk with Modric or Martinez in United needs to think twice.

I would change Hulk for Modric or Martinez in heart beat.

Anyway, I believe that Levy will try to sell Modric abroad, and I realy hope that Martinez will not go to United.

Modric type of player isn't indispensable for titles but is for that attractive and beautiful football our owner seems to crave for.

Well I liked only the second sentence, not the first one.

But I agree, if Modric goes to United people will see that he is worth 40 mil just so United don't have him. He will be 50 mil player there alongside Kagawa, Valencia, Young, Nani, Rooney ,Chicharito or Levandovski. That team could dominate big time.

I never saw Ferguson or Glazers to spend that much. Something really infuriate them.

It's clear that Ferguson didn't take well loosing title to City and he is spending big trying to make sure he won't see it again. They are getting stronger and whoever thinks we are good with Hazard and Hulk with Modric or Martinez in United needs to think twice.

I would change Hulk for Modric or Martinez in heart beat.

Anyway, I believe that Levy will try to sell Modric abroad, and I realy hope that Martinez will not go to United.

Modric type of player isn't indispensable for titles but is for that attractive and beautiful football our owner seems to crave for.

This is why I find it funny how you can label a team like City to dominate while completely discarding what Chelsea or United can do?

Cause if Chelsea and United spend big as well, they will be in contention to dominate as well!

And you see United intention, they are not going to go down with out a fight!

This is why I find it funny how you can label a team like City to dominate while completely discarding what Chelsea or United can do?

Cause if Chelsea and United spend big as well, they will be in contention to dominate as well!

And you see United intention, they are not going to go down with out a fight!

United with Modric next season are going to be really dangerous..Plus they will have Scholes and Kagawa, to unlock defenses.

Us on the other hand will be playing without Drogba in the squad for the first time in 8 years,..At least a couple of our youngsters will have to step up their game for us to challenge for the league next season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You