Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess we hope kaka dosent join real then or we get aguero B)

Trouble is if Kaka doesnt join Real Madrid, it will probably be because he has come to us instead, so we still dont get Pato. :o

It would seem that AC Milan are determined not to sell anyone to us. It is a shame to miss out on kaka and Pirlo, but at least there will be no chance of us signing Seedorf or Pirlo either...

It looks like our big name signing will come from elsewhere...... Aguero, Ribery or Villa......

I reckon the Pato move would still be on even IF Kaka went to Real Madrid (who would want to do that instead of the mighty blues...phhhft), Because Real are reportadly offering money, Sneijder AND Robben for KAKA....Robben...That name rings a bell 0=). :lol:

Alexandre Pato has revealed he will speak to new Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti before deciding whether he will stay at AC Milan.

The 19-year-old has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge ever since his former boss Ancelotti made the switch last month.

However, the Brazilian international moved to swiftly deny any reports linking him with a switch to West London last week but it now seems his head has been turned.

The former Internacional star admitted that his future would be resolved after the Confederations Cup - where Brazil will compete against the likes of Spain and Italy - in South Africa due to begin in a week's time.

"It's an honour being esteemed by a club like Chelsea," Pato, who finished the season with a total of 17 goals in all competitions, told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Anyway, I repeat, I will meet Ancelotti before, then Milan officials. My future will be clear at the end of June."

Discussions

Despite Pato's insistence on meeting with Ancelotti, Milan are unlikely to let another of their top stars leave San Siro this summer after Kaka's sensational move to Real Madrid.

But the news that one of their brightest talents plans to discuss his future with one of their former managers rather than his current club will come as major blow to the Milan hierarchy.

"There is nothing decided yet," Pato reiterated.

"At the end of June, after the Confederations Cup, I'll meet Milan officials and we will talk about my future. But before I'll talk with Ancelotti.

"He's a sensational man. I owe him. It's because of him I've been able to emerge at Milan and in Italian football.

"Before deciding my future I want to talk to him."

skysports

I'd love to see him in Chelsea colours, but as the report says "Milan are unlikely to let another of their top stars leave San Siro this summer after Kaka's sensational move to Real Madrid." But hopefully Ancelotti can persude him to come.

Depends how bad Milan financial problems are that Kaka was talking about. I would have thought though that it would have been either Kaka OR Pato leaving not both. But Pato is certainly one of the 2 players i would most like us to sign.

It is certainly a good sign that Pato is willing to think about a move, but there is more to it than that unfortunately.

It'd be good to have him here. If Ancelotti persuades him to sign though, and makes Pato want to come and play for Chelsea, then I feel Milan will have to sell him, even though they don't want to.

Pato will discuss future with new Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti

The 19-year-old Brazilian, whose compatriot Kaka sealed a move from Milan to Real Madrid on Monday, has been a constant goal threat since joining from Internacional in 2007.

Milan sold playmaker Kaka to help boost their bank balance and insist Pato is staying but speculation has been rife that former San Siro boss Ancelotti wants to take him to London.

"I will talk with Ancelotti. He is an extraordinary man. It is thanks to Ancelotti that I managed to come through at Milan and in Italian football," Pato was quoted as saying in Tuesday's Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Before deciding my future I want to talk with him. At the end of June, after the Confederations Cup in South Africa, I will talk with the Milan directors."

The loss of former world player of the year Kaka after six years has led to supporter protests and any further high profile departures could rock the Rossoneri, whose ageing side has stuttered since winning the Champions League in 2007.

New novice coach Leonardo, who started taking an advanced coaching badge on Monday, faces a tough baptism in the job.

Media reports have linked Milan with the quick purchase of Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko to try to quell the unrest caused by the Kaka sale.

Telegraph

Would be great to see a young talent like pato at Chelsea make the right call ancelotti.

Earlier on Tuesday, Milan starlet Alexandre Pato hinted that his future could be at Stamford Bridge, alongside former coach Carlo Ancelotti. However, vice president Adriano Galliani has insisted the Brazilian striker will not be sold to Chelsea or anyone else.

"Pato is not for sale," he bluntly told Sky Sport Italia on Tuesday.

The Rossoneri recently sold star Brazilian player Kaka to Real Madrid and it would be a double blow if they also relinquished his compatriot.

The starlet was hugely influential with the Milanese giants this past season, finding the back of the net 15 times in Serie A. He is highly regarded as one of the biggest prospects on the planet at just 19 years of age and is already a member of Brazil's senior national side and is a part of their squad for the upcoming Confederations Cup.

Pato cost the Rossoneri approximately €22 million back in 2007, but the English and Italian press have suggested he would cost Chelsea more than double that amount now.

Milan keeps saying Pato is absolutely not for sale. But about a week ago Kaka was saying "for the last time i will not leave milan" so we'll see what happens when Roman starts flashing his cash at them