Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually don't think he was as bad as some make out. At the minute things ain't going his way but he doesn't hide and he's still putting himself about. None of them were much better tonight and that fella James does nout for me at all

for 100 mil you have to score in a match like this nothing else matters!

Wasn't great but at least he didn't go missing into his shell like CR7 who was invisible in the second half.

Hopefully Josè is in Perez' ear since he has such a good relationship with him about taking Bale off their hands. As with Pogba, I'd be worried if Bale ends up at one of our rivals Becasue I think he's tailor made for the PL and will rip it up.

He doesn't shit

But in some games can exposed his game, he looks really one dimensional player

That's why he struggle in games like this

Bale bale

Tonight, he is predictable as hell (in my eyes)

To think, his price will be minimal 55 mil to 70 mil. Is BIG no for me

Well you can then apply that logic to every big money signing in every big game but that is just not football is it?

I guess you aare right. But he is not just any "big money signing" is he? he is the most expensive footballer in the world! just iamgine how much a 100 million euros are just for one fucking guy! Doesn matter how good you are too much fucking money! And Bale IMO doesnt deserve half of it!

Undergoing Mata-syndrome at MU last season. Try and try and try but confidence is lacking+no support in a chao team with uncertainties in the atmosphere. He will do extremely well here for us if he comes, better than Oscar definitely.

Undergoing Mata-syndrome at MU last season. Try and try and try but confidence is lacking+no support in a chao team with uncertainties in the atmosphere. He will do extremely well here for us if he comes, better than Oscar definitely.

More like Di Maria.

75 million pounds is something crazy for both Bale as Pogba. Makes no sense whatsoever.

But I still think that Bale in Real Madrid and La Liga has nothing to do. Real Madrid is a team designed to play for Ronaldo.

I believe that in Premier League Bale would have a different performance. I think he was born to play in England, but it is also true that playing for Tottehnam is more likely to have more spaces than playing for Chelsea.

But by 40 million pounds could be a good signing. Never for 75 million pounds. Bale is out of market. Sometimes football is crazy ...

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You