Gareth Bale

the wes

This guy has actually improved slightly sice he joined Madrid - I think his football decisions last season was the best hes been. if he comes back I cant see him being any worse than his last season here. That's in his performances not necessarily stats but that's nothing to do with his time at Madrid, Chelsea are just different to Tottenham.

But you tell me honestly, you wouldn't want this guy on the fucking right?!?!?!

cant paste the video - but watch his 2012/2013 season 31 goals on youtube 12 mins long and tell me him and hazard wont rival neymar and suarez

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have to spend between Griezman and him I take Bale.

Of course both would be amazing, but that would be a bit too much. I mean who knows but he will fit well in our RW, something we are missing to complement us well with Hazard in the other wing.

So let's see what is his price this summer because 9 times out of 10 his leaving this summer. Then there's United who also want him. Don't think we can win a bidding war.

What about Oscar plus 30M for him? I think that might be a good deal.

I think Real Madrid want his market value.

According to transfermarket his value is at 70 million pound.

That's a lot still for him me thinks. So let's see if United are crazy enough to pay that amount for him.

Because I think we might go as high as 50 million.

okay,,no chance Madrid will sell him until Bale himself feeling discomfort about this situation and choose to back to england.....

If Guillem Bollocky says he's staying, that means he's leaving.

OMG you guys really want Bale ? he cant even hit the big door behind Bufon.. And real will want for him like 60-70mil and for that amount of money we will get 2 players

Bale is a very, very good player. He would make us the 4th super club.

Bale-Willian-Hazard

Costa

That is elite.

Bale is still world class in the things that suit him, therefore i would still like him here but only for a reasonable price 60+ million for any player that is Messi or Ronaldo is just way too much

But that is never gonna happen with ManU around, they will more than happy splunk 80+ on the best british player

I would pay 80mil for Bale

Jake Cohen at WAGNH calculated the other day that Chelsea have about 130 million to spend this summer. It looks like he's researched on the FFP limitations and recent squad transfers and come up with that number.

Chelsea can afford to spend 130 million this summer

In that case, I wouldn't mind the club attempting to sign Bale since the squad doesn't have many glaring areas in need of reinforcements. Bale is a top player and I think he would take charge of games and win the club matches on his own. He's still 25, has thrived in England, has very good shooting and finishing skills. I don't see any alternative that's close to Bale for the right wing.

I would pay 80mil for Bale

Jake Cohen at WAGNH calculated the other day that Chelsea have about 130 million to spend this summer. It looks like he's researched on the FFP limitations and recent squad transfers and come up with that number.

Chelsea can afford to spend 130 million this summer

In that case, I wouldn't mind the club attempting to sign Bale since the squad doesn't have many glaring areas in need of reinforcements. Bale is a top player and I think he would take charge of games and win the club matches on his own. He's still 25, has thrived in England, has very good shooting and finishing skills. I don't see any alternative that's close to Bale for the right wing.

If we go for Griezmann then I take Griezmann. I think we need Koke and Varane and then we're set.

I see some big transfer like Bale, Reus etc. in 2016 if Oscar and Cuadrado don't improve. Then we could turn those 2 into 1 star and add some exciting youngster to the fold.

That story is bullshit, but Bale would be THE signing to take us to that next level. I think the only way it happens is if José gets in his ear very early Fabregas style and makes him feel special/important and promises him trophies.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You