Man City 1-0 Chelsea

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Apparently its ok for Grealish to handball in the area and seemingly legal to push someone in the back in the area and send them flying (Walker)

#All about the money =Manc Final 

3 networks, 10 presenters, all 10 are saying it was a pen

I think the handball is controversial tbh.

First Grealish (poor player) has his arms raised and if the ball hits his arm in that position then it’s a clear penalty.

however, he notices it, moves his arm and by the time the ball hits it, it’s clearly close to his body, so I think that’s what they saw.

Edited by robsblubot

Listening to Lampard on BBC is torture 🤮🤮

He defends Jackson and says he is still “young”. He defends mediocre. This guy was our manager last season 🤮

This shows you everything what is going wrong in this club

2 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I see this differently you can’t coach concentration. Also city saw our right side get weaker when gusto got injured and attacked those half spaces. Concentration has been our issue all year. If you tell your players to stay focused and they don’t execute that can’t be the managers fault that’s on the players

Sure you can coach concentration. Usually it is easier with kids but psychologists also teach it to adult professionals. Sure poch can’t but he should know sports psychologists who do. I know that the wc winning German national team had several sports psychologists with them as did many Olympic gold medal winning British teams 

Just now, Nero said:

Listening to Lampard on BBC is torture 🤮🤮

He defends Jackson and says he is still “young”. He defends mediocre. This guy was our manager last season 🤮

This shows you everything what is going wrong in this club

But is he wrong though? This team as a whole is insanely young.

Why people are still surprised at how inconsistent our results are, is beyond me.

I'm angry about the team, but not at the players or the manager, but because of Clownlake and their team.

They decided to go all FM style youth recruitment only policy. A big (needless) gamble.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Sure you can coach concentration. Usually it is easier with kids but psychologists also teach it to adult professionals. Sure poch can’t but he should know sports psychologists who do. I know that the wc winning German national team had several sports psychologists with them as did many Olympic gold medal winning British teams 

David Luiz raises his hand.

Mudryk looks pretty similar regarding concentration levels. I think some can be improved to a certain degree, but ultimately it’s a trait a player has or does not have.

absolutely should have won this 1 4

the 2 Jackson horrid misses (there were 3, but 2 came in same sequence, so would have only yielded 2 goals)

the pen not called (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

and Chilwell (who must be blind) missing a wide open Sterling who would have had an easy shot

SHAMEFUL

Edited by Vesper

We played a good game. I am tired of this narrative that city were soo tired. We didn’t let them play. Their heads were down, because after all the trophies they won, they wanted the CL. The cup and the league aren’t the same when you win them every year.

As for Jackson’s misses this is the biggest mistake of our season. I said it many times before when we loaned Broja. You can’t have ONE striker. Every striker needs competition.